Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Post Malone is aging like wine ( A June recap)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

I still can’t believe I used to watch him when he was friend with Adam and Jason during their Minecraft days. I watched that mf on twitch streams and somehow didn’t realize it til years later :bear:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

I just come here to see the comments :huntyga:

Surprised I didnt see one of these yet

real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

JusKeepBreathin

He looks healthier. I am starting to see your POV. @Kimmo

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kimmo
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I say we all chip in and purchase Post Mates for @Kimmo then change the functionality of the app and service to make the name literal :applause:

Lol that would be a dream :pray:

Hottie Detector

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I just come here to see the comments :huntyga:

Surprised I didnt see one of these yet

real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

And you will not find it :awkney:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Economy

Honestly i dont think he has bad features. But i cant stand face tatooes and i dont like a trashy dirty look either personally

Basically i do think he has good looks underneath but the way he displayes himself for me is not it

But thats just my opinion

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

WHAT do yall see in this man ??? :messga:

Right? Almost threw up my dinner reading this thread. :selena:

BabbleOnBling

sick girl GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)

Tayko

He has the face the tattoo everything but he's too fat for me i prefere really healthy & fit people 

He's still really handsome :firega:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Tayko
3 hours ago, tmo13 said:

WHAT do yall see in this man ??? :messga:

What gays people don't have :triggered:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

Right? Almost threw up my dinner reading this thread. :selena:

It's honestly amazing how shamelessly you all speak badly about him, but if these things were said about a woman or Gaga there'd be WPs being given left and right.

Like... you all make me ashamed to be gay sometimes because you're so brazenly rude and hypocritical.

Cavadour
47 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

It's honestly amazing how shamelessly you all speak badly about him, but if these things were said about a woman or Gaga there'd be WPs being given left and right.

Like... you all make me ashamed to be gay sometimes because you're so brazenly rude and hypocritical

Honestly, don't make it like gay problem. I'm not into men, but I certainly won't find a woman, as beautiful she can be with such features like face tattoos, a certain amount of fat and a way to display it like Post, attractive. It's just a matter of expressing my personal taste. No offense. No flamebait intended either. Sorry. :oops:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Honestly, don't make it like gay problem. I'm not into men, but I certainly won't find a woman, as beautiful she can be with such features like face tattoos, a certain amount of fat and a way to display it like Post, attractive. It's just a matter of expressing my personal taste. No offense. No flamebait intended either. Sorry. :oops:

And there are ways of expressing personal taste without being so incredibly rude. You don't get to just giggle this off just because you got called out.

Archived