Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga in Westeros?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

The GOT thread made me watch a few episodes again and I am really excited for House of the Dragon :lana:

For some reason I always thought that Gaga could've easily played "Melisandre" too - (although Carice did a wonderful job of course!)

There are some more spin-offs planned and if House of the Dragon delivers, I'm sure there will be more seasons...

So I would really LOVE for Gaga to be on one of the shows and play an interesting character... someone lowkey evil and fierce like Cersei would be awesome. I think she would totally pull off playing a Targaryen too! :giveup:

What do u think? If you could write a character for Gaga in the world of Westeros, how would it be? :vegas:

Do you think, if they asked Gaga, that she would want to be on the show? And did she ever mention GOT? That she watched or liked the show?

950450113179743.6022b76f6c24f.jpg

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

bionic

I think to protect her young acting career Gaga should stay away. The first few seasons of Game of Thrones were rally good but it fell off the tracks pretty quick and although it kept winning awards it seems pretty widely accepted (especially in the final two seasons) that it turned to trash and didn't deserve to win.

buy bionic

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I think to protect her young acting career Gaga should stay away. The first few seasons of Game of Thrones were rally good but it fell off the tracks pretty quick and although it kept winning awards it seems pretty widely accepted (especially in the final two seasons) that it turned to trash and didn't deserve to win.

image.jpg?w=551&c=1

Where are my fellow GOT stans? :vegas:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Cello

I think I would enjoy this only if she was well disguised in costume and makeup, a bit like Scathach in AHS. Of course I adore Gaga and her acting, but remember when Ed Sheeran did a cameo as a Lannister soldier and it just threw you out of the world of Westeros... I had a similar feeling seeing the Starbucks cup left in the scene in front of Daenerys at Winterfell. :messga: 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, mtt7738 said:

omg why have I never seen this? HAHAHAHAH I can't :ladyhaha: :billie:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, Cello said:

I think I would enjoy this only if she was well disguised in costume and makeup, a bit like Scathach in AHS. Of course I adore Gaga and her acting, but remember when Ed Sheeran did a cameo as a Lannister soldier and it just threw you out of the world of Westeros... I had a similar feeling seeing the Starbucks cup left in the scene in front of Daenerys at Winterfell. :messga: 

Ohhh right I remember that now... I wouldn't wanna have a cameo ... I'd love for her to be a part of the real cast with a complex character! :tony: and awesome costumes, hair and make up

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Siena

I’m obsessed with GOT ( even though s8 changed that a bit) but I’ve always dreamed about Gaga playing a Targaryen. However I like this more in theory bc I feel like seeing Gaga would pull me out of the fantasy aspect of the show, if that makes sense.

Also I’m really surprised that despite the show being so massive for 10 years Gaga never mentioned it once, or I guess we don’t even know if she watched it. 

Cello
35 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Ohhh right I remember that now... I wouldn't wanna have a cameo ... I'd love for her to be a part of the real cast with a complex character! :tony: and awesome costumes, hair and make up

I would love to see her in full GOT costume.. Lannister, Targaryen or even Martell would really suit her :legend:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Mother of Puppies
9 minutes ago, Siena said:

I’m obsessed with GOT ( even though s8 changed that a bit) but I’ve always dreamed about Gaga playing a Targaryen. However I like this more in practice bc I feel like seeing Gaga would pull me out of the fantasy aspect of the show, if that makes sense.

Also I’m really surprised that despite the show being so massive for 10 years Gaga never mentioned it once, or I guess we don’t even know if she watched it. 

I'm obsessed with it too... (I was disappointed by season 8 too)

If she was on the show it would be strange in a way I guess... but then again, when she was in horror story or ASIB, I could totally enjoy the movie and forget that she's "Gaga" - so I'd still want her to be on it. :D 

Seems like we're not the only ones... :air:

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/news/game-of-thrones-fans-want-lady-gaga-house-of-the-dragon-spinoff/

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Archived