celeb

Mallory Merk shades Olivia over prom photoshoot

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Why are all these people acting like they trademarked going to the prom? Let Olivia use a commonly used aesthetic and move on lol. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

holy scheisse

The leeches coming out of the woodwork to sap Olivia's fame. Kikiki

weed

embarrassing lol unless she copied an exact photo/pose they're all referencing carrie/hole

lasagna

people need to leave her alone. shes literally 18 and nothing is original in the world of music. especially photos based on prom..?? like what....? do these people seriously think they invented prom? why cant we just let female musicians enjoy their success without ripping them to shreds when they get any notoriety

human turd

Mister G

Geez every other day there’s someone else coming out to drag this girl.

js4754394o9823

So now everyone with a prom photo is going to say that Olivia stole it from them? Lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Jill
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

So now everyone with a prom photo is going to say that Olivia stole it from them? Lol

I went to prom and she copied my yet to be released photos of that day :grr:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chlorine

W.H.O.? :mark:

FYI this girlie is overtly referencing Hole (look at her insta) and trying to suck up to Courtney I guess. Reallllly desperate. 

Chic

Gonna say this as nice as I can. She's the most cookie cutter, generic artist I've ever seen. If you compare yourself to that, you're embarrassing as an artist too.

Cameltoe Chariot

So over all these lil gen z turds thinking they invented everything :triggered: there are literally 50+ years of the crying prom queen motif in media to look back on. It's exhausting. This reeks of jealously.

Archived