27monster27 16,232 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 I found this through an Instagram video, and this is wild! It feels a bit more like a live concept than a remix, but it is really great. he/him/his 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted March 19 Author Share Posted March 19 Also @gagzus is this in line with your thinking from the recent thread you made about what LG8 could sound like? I thought of your post when I first heard this in full. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,280 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 1 minute ago, 27monster27 said: Also @gagzus is this in line with your thinking from the recent thread you made about what LG8 could sound like? I thought of your post when I first heard this in full. This feels very chaotic I’m ngl but conceptually yes I think. Obviously in my thread I didn’t mean I wanted it to LITERALLY sound like what I made but yeah conceptually 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,632 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 I love the intro and last couple of minutes but lowkey wish it had the original song in the middle mother, what must i do? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
meltedplastic 915 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 this is horrible 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,611 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 Oh I actually really **** with this The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,298 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,431 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 It was really intense but Live might be fun! I’ll stick with the original for playing in my car though lol Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,546 Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 I feel like they had a vision for the bridge but everything surrounding it is very undercooked. The bridge itself - very theatrical and almost metal in structure. I like the general idea, it needs some work on mixing tho, since it sounds really bad (crunchy) on speakers. ...has anybody seen my disco stick? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.