💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are you seriously implying that people don't like azealia because of her race? 

It’s more like people who are already racist will jump on any excuse to attack a black person.

It’s a tactic for disguising their rage as being driven by virtue and not driven by hatred.

A red herring. It’s one thing to see somebody being messy and be like “that’s fuk’t up” take note, and move on
 and another to just join in on bullying someone because you already have an internalized bias against them, and you see others doing it.

Like yall call her out for being a bully, then respond by doing the same thing and reveal your true hypocritical and mean character. But Slayyyter is generally stanned and adored in this exact same circle of discussion.  **** is actually performative

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
2 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

Yeah she has said a lot of disgusting things but I never really thought she was actually harming anyone with it :laughga: I do feel bad for her and wish her the best. Hope she gets the proper help she needs.

She sliced her sister’s throat with a box cutter. She was arrested after biting a bouncer. She called a flight attendant a f***** after spitting in his face. She called Zayn’s mother a “dirty refugee,” and him a “curry scented sand n*****,” and said his family should be drone bombed. She tweeted that a female politician should be gang raped. She has spent the entirety of her life as a public figure perpetuating transphobia, homophobia, and racism on social media.

In case you were under the impression that this all ancient history, as some people in this thread mistakenly think it is, she recently went on a transphobic twitter rant saying things like “chopping off your cock” doesn’t make you a woman and that trans women are really just gay men trying to force themselves into women’s spaces. Comments that would make JK Rowling blush.

People can enjoy her musical talents if they want, but let’s not deny the severity of her past comments or pretend that this behavior is in the past.

Guillaume Hamon
37 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It’s also very funny how everyone on her say AB this and that cuz she’s problematic yada yada ok cool.

What about BeyoncĂ©? She’s so fiercely hated and questioned on here. What has she done? Anyone?

tumblr_nzsnv1apcj1v2c2c0o1_500.gifv

So I don’t want to hear from anyone that race doesn’t play a big factor when it comes to stuff like this. A lot you are quick to cancel black artists especially black women, but is just as quick to forgive their white counterparts over problematic behavior.

Billie was getting a lot of hate here for a moment, specially while becoming the next main popstar. Since that she didn't get an other Bad guy and it calmed some crazy gaga fans down. The slightly disapointing results other singles got surely made jealous monsters "fear" her less I guess.

Same with Ariana, specially when she had all the top of the BB100 made of her songs. Now she helped Gaga status and didn't do as good with her last album so she's strangely less hated here. she's not Seen as the one to get rid off by these same little monsters.

Perry took a lot of hate from Monsters as well untill she got less sucess, now she nearly get pity after years of flopping.

Beyoncé get a huge artistic respect Gaga don't get. She's also constantly getting attention since like 20 years and she's probably the only young artist with a status that's above sales and charts and that since the Beyoncé album at least.... Rabid/hateful/crazy members fanbases envy that and they can't feel relieved by her saling less etc.

Meanwhile a black woman like normani get largely positive reactions here since she's not blowing up therefore not deemed a threat to Gaga...

Yeah some folks hate more automatically on poc stars but imo it's mainly about crazy fans living vicariously through Gaga hype/ status and putting others very biggest stars down to feel like they're the top team or something... Sad.

alsemanche
38 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And you got that from where exactly? Like seriously where tf did you read anything that even IMPLIES any of that? I wish y'all had the same energy for the actual homophobe and transphobe

As expected, no reply lmao 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, SKANK said:

She sliced her sister’s throat with a box cutter. She was arrested after biting a bouncer. She called a flight attendant a f***** after spitting in his face. She called Zayn’s mother a “dirty refugee,” and him a “curry scented sand n*****,” and said his family should be drone bombed. She tweeted that a female politician should be gang raped. She has spent the entirety of her life as a public figure perpetuating transphobia, homophobia, and racism on social media.

In case you were under the impression that this all ancient history, as some people in this thread mistakenly think it is, she recently went on a transphobic twitter rant saying things like “chopping off your cock” doesn’t make you a woman and that trans women are really just gay men trying to force themselves into women’s spaces. Comments that would make JK Rowling blush.

People can enjoy her musical talents if they want, but let’s not deny the severity of her past comments or pretend that this behavior is in the past.

To add, she went on a whole rant about Arca around July last year, referring to her as a man and saying her transition is just performative and that's she's only doing it to make rich people angry or whatever. Like you can't just expect me or others to believe her "apology" when she keeps saying this kind of sh!t that's incredibly harmful for others, be it Arca or other trans people. 

She's also called Arca and Mykki Blanco's trans identity "some performance art transgender bs" and insisted that they're boys.

The tweets:qyzj2owind851.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&aEfCAq_NXYAAdwIC.jpg 

The irony, amongst all the homophobic bullshit she has spouted in the past.

Night, sis.

ARTPOP
22 minutes ago, good said:

It’s more like people who are already racist will jump on any excuse to attack a black person.

Who? Call them out individually. Dont defend  Azealia who is probably the worst representation of POC. I know what you mean but dont defend her. She literally had dictators on her list of people she loves, please..

So hating on Catilyn  is forbidden because she is Trans? 

COME ON GAYS!!

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’m not specifically talking about AB. I’m talking verrrryyy generally. GGD  has a very obvious history with their dislike towards black women/artists in particular unless the artists is a Gaga stan. I just used  AB and this thread as an example cuz
that’s
where
we’re..on...

GGD has a history with hating any artist who is not Gaga. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, and of course Billie... None of them are black yet you would be hard pressed to name me a list of black artists who get as much hate as them. As I said to the other person I wish stans would stop trivializing racial issues to prove points

chaeri pls

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

GGD has a history with hating any artist who is not Gaga. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, and of course Billie... None of them are black yet you would be hard pressed to name me a list of black artists who get as much hate as them. As I said to the other person I wish stans would stop trivializing racial issues to prove points

also a case on point: nicki minaj has done so many trash things but people here and elsewhere still stan her like she's perfect

19 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Who? Call them out individually. Dont defend  Azealia who is probably the worst representation of POC. I know what you mean but dont defend her. She literally had dictators on her list of people she loves, please..

So hating on Catilyn  is forbidden because she is Trans? 

White gays. I mean it’s safe to say her behavior is beyond defensible at this point. But she’s not behaving this way for no reason, that’s basically it. People get traumatized by life and they pick up horrible beliefs and habits that wouldn’t come naturally to them if it wasn’t just
. The environment they were born into.

An acknowledgement and an apology is a beginning. I feel like this is a result of her fans still being perched for Fantasea II despite the decade delay
 she seems much more humble here than I’ve ever witnessed. 

She does need to address all of the grievances she created with what she’s been saying, though. It’s not remotely okay until she addresses it head on and owns it, and vows to do better than that. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

GagasEarCondom
46 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Im speechless 

And SLICED HER SISTERS THROAT?

I didn't know about this at all..

Never liked her but still..

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Ziggy
4 hours ago, April 25 said:

maam she was literally trying to buy gaga's dogs when they went missing then went ahead and made a transphobic comment. not so much growth for 6 years eh?

EvGTXCsXIAIfuc8.jpg

This isn’t transphobia...also she was trolling about buying Gaga’s dogs like. She is admittedly a huge troll and loves doing it. 

littlepotter
51 minutes ago, good said:

It’s a tactic for disguising their rage as being driven by virtue and not driven by hatred.

A red herring. It’s one thing to see somebody being messy and be like “that’s fuk’t up” take note, and move on
 and another to just join in on bullying someone because you already have an internalized bias against them, and you see others doing it.

Like yall call her out for being a bully, then respond by doing the same thing and reveal your true hypocritical and mean character. But Slayyyter is generally stanned and adored in this exact same circle of discussion.  **** is actually performative

I'm sure this happens, just as homophobes take the opportunity to drag a "white gay" because it's acceptable, but that's a different discussion and it's not called for foe that user to tag the mod and tell them they're after Azealia because of her race

chaeri pls

Ziggy
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I mean...we’ve seen the weird BeyoncĂ© obsession...:saladga:

Stephen
54 minutes ago, good said:

You spilled 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived