Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, phantasmas said:

finda a better platform for that **** cos it aint working here :billie:

I won't take advice from a transphobe who stans a transphobe but thanks for the sentiment! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

fighting transphobia is a good cause for me but clearly not for you since you give 0 f*cks about trans lives anw 

oh god you’re literally going off the rails. Yes I’m aware of azealia banks troubled past. YES IM AWARE OF HER TRANSPHOBIC BEHAVIOUR AND I DONT CONDONE IT WHATSOVER. ITS WRONG. However, she addressed it a month ago that she has since regretted it and apologised for it (there’s video of it on YouTube) and she’s trying to grow. Whether or not she’ll continue to grow from now on or will go back to her old self TIME. WILL. TELL. But as of now, she’s aware of her troubled past and IS learning from it. 

luna’s advocate

phantasmas
Just now, alsemanche said:

I won't take advice from a transphobe who stans a transphobe but thanks for the sentiment! 

ur welcome baby :billie: fill that hole or whatever needs to be fulfilled 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

alsemanche
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

oh god you’re literally going off the rails. Yes I’m aware of azealia banks troubled past. YES IM AWARE OF HER TRANSPHOBIC BEHAVIOUR AND I DONT CONDONE IT WHATSOVER. ITS WRONG. However, she addressed it a month ago that she has since regretted it and apologised for it (there’s video of it on YouTube) and she’s oeraning to grow. Whether or not she’ll continue to grow from now on or will go back to her old self TIME. WILL. TELL. But as of now, she’s aware of her troubled and IS learning from it. 

that wasn't even a reply to you but to the other user who agreed with her but go off i guess 

alsemanche

Anyway, won't be bothering with this thread anymore. I hope the mods do something about the blatant and disgusting transphobia being spewed here like it's nothing. 

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

no :ally: yall  gon learn to put respect on ABs name

No thanks, I am not respecting trash who loves Trump and dictators 

COME ON GAYS!!

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

that wasn't even a reply to you but to the other user who agreed with her but go off i guess 

well my bad then but all I’m saying is I support her for who she is now. The azealia banks that is trying to change and grow. If she continues her old mean self (only time will tell) I’ll stop supporting her.

luna’s advocate

phantasmas
Just now, Aphroditus said:

No thanks, I am not respecting trash who loves Trump and dictators 

awesome!! theres a long laundry list of ppl you should be more concerned about 😌 let me know when ur interested 

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

I am not respecting trash who loves Trump and dictators 

that was in 2016-2018 :saladga: and we don’t care if you respect her or not that’s your problem lmao 

luna’s advocate

phantasmas
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Anyway, won't be bothering with this thread anymore. I hope the mods do something about the blatant and disgusting transphobia being spewed here like it's nothing. 

^ please  ban this ho she’s asking nicely for it

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived