Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

HardlyaSaint
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

you have no authority over her religious practices :bon: try again 

I don’t but PETA does :) No need for me to try again. I’ve already spoken. I’m done with this discussion, now. You are free to stay here and continue to lick boots if you want. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I don’t but PETA does :) No need for me to try again. I’ve already spoken. I’m done with this discussion, now. You are free to stay here and continue to lick boots if you want. 

Peta has no authority either :ohwell: theyre just another tax evading organization 

:bon: try again

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

ah PETA, the company that compares meat eaters to the Holocaust and stating pregnant woman are ‘pigs’ yeah okay!

luna’s advocate

littlepotter
3 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Nah what you’re not gonna do is put it on those of us who she’s actually HURT with her words, misinformation & bullying. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread knowing “every detail” of her problematic behavior, I’ve only seen people pull referenced from a simple google search because that’s what YALL are asking for including @Luna Lovegood who just asked “WhErEs ThE pRoOf” but now y’all wanna gaslight & say “oh you’ve memorized her actions blah blah” like pls. She is a nasty person, equivalent to Trisha Paytas & Jake Paul. But as soon as she posts one thing whining about her “love” for the community you jump to say “oh we have to move on she’s in such a better place” 🤣 ONE “I love you” doesn’t erase the very active past & present toxicity she’s giving.

LOUDER, they're getting too brave

chaeri pls

phantasmas
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

LOUDER, they're getting too brave

no points were made :billie: try again 

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

SHE LITERALLY JUST PUT OUT A VIDEO A MONTH AGO ABOUT HOW SHE WAS BEING TOXIC AND HATEFUL SHE WAS TOWARDS THE TRANS COMMUNITY AND HAS SINCE REGRETTED IT. DO. SOME. RESEARCH. 

Not the "do some research" over one of her thousands of "apologies" after which she then repeats the same exact mistakes :lmao: my God this is sad

chaeri pls

phantasmas
3 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Nah what you’re not gonna do is put it on those of us who she’s actually HURT with her words, misinformation & bullying. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread knowing “every detail” of her problematic behavior, I’ve only seen people pull referenced from a simple google search because that’s what YALL are asking for including @Luna Lovegood who just asked “WhErEs ThE pRoOf” but now y’all wanna gaslight & say “oh you’ve memorized her actions blah blah” like pls. She is a nasty person, equivalent to Trisha Paytas & Jake Paul. But as soon as she posts one thing whining about her “love” for the community you jump to say “oh we have to move on she’s in such a better place” 🤣 ONE “I love you” doesn’t erase the very active past & present toxicity she’s giving.

she hasn’t hurt anyone but ur fragility :billie: try again 

littlepotter
1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

no points were made :billie: try again 

If azealia stans can stop quoting everyone with absolutely nothing of substance and making everyone's day worse; that would be great :heart:

chaeri pls

phantasmas
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

If azealia stans can stop quoting everyone with absolutely nothing of substance and making everyone's day worse; that would be great :heart:

no :ally: yall  gon learn to put respect on ABs name

alsemanche
21 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

she hasn’t hurt anyone but ur fragility :billie: try again 

18 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

no :ally: yall  gon learn to put respect on ABs name

You're geniunely a vile person

Soft, soothing, and succulent

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You're geniunely a vile person

and ur salty and bitter