💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Just Dance 2022 Song List Leaked (includes Gaga)

InsideOutright

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

Just Dance 2022 comes out November 4. So far, seven songs have been officially confirmed:

Believer - Imagine Dragons
China - Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G, Ozuna & J Balvin
Funk - Meghan Trainor
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
Level Up - Ciara
Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels - Todrick Hall
Run the World (Girls) - Beyoncé

Files for several more songs were found in a datamine of the Just Dance servers. This includes one Gaga song. If it makes the final cut, it will be Gaga's eighth song in the franchise.

IMPORTANT: This is not the final song list. There are typically a couple of songs that end up not making the cut for the final game due to last-minute rights issues. Sometimes, these songs end up getting delayed to a future game (Run the World was supposed to be in JD2021, and so was The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani ft. Akon, whose map was never finished and remains unreleased). It is also likely that some of these songs may be added after the game's launch, much like how Stupid Love was added to JD2021 after that game initially launched (SL was known for months from a server datamine as well as one of the dancers mentioning the song was coming in an Instagram comment to a fan).

Boombayah - BLACKPINK
BaianĂĄ - Bakermat
Black Mamba - aespa
Boss B**** - Doja Cat (COVER VERSION; re-titled "Boss Witch")
Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
Build a B**** - Bella Poarch
Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg
Chacarron - El Chombo
Chandelier - Sia
Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo
Flash Pose - Pabllo Vittar ft. Charli XCX
Follow the White Rabbit - Madison Beer
Freed From Desire - GALA
GIRL LIKE ME - The Black Eyed Peas x Shakira
Human - Sevdaliza
I’m Outta Love - Anastacia
Jerusalema - Master KG ft. Nomcebo Zikode
Jopping - Super M
Judas - Lady Gaga
Levitating - Dua Lipa
Love Story (Taylor’s Version) - Taylor Swift
Malibu - Kim Petras
Mood - 24kGoldn ft. iann dior
MrBlueSky - Electric Light Orchestra (COVER VERSION)
POP/STARS - K/DA, Madison Beer & (G)I-DLE
Poster Girl - Zara Larsson
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Save Your Tears (Remix) - The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
Stop Drop and Roll - AYO & TEYO (ORIGINAL SONG)
Sua Cara - Major Lazer ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
Think About Things - DaĂ°i Freyr
You Can Dance - Chilly Gonzales
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester

Most of the songs' avatars (the little cartoon stickers of the characters' faces that you unlock after playing their respective song) have been leaked from the server as well, so you can get a glimpse of what many of the characters will look like, including the one for Judas.

Kadikaado

Cool! Two songs by my girl, Pabllo, Sua Cara and Flash Pose! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

NichuuB

And I guess that's the first time one of Taylor's songs is on JD 

Property of @Whale

InsideOutright
1 hour ago, NicoB said:

And I guess that's the first time one of Taylor's songs is on JD 

It is. No doubt they're jumping at the opportunity ASAP now that Taylor will have full ownership of her back catalogue starting with her re-recordings. Taylor hardly ever licensed her music when she was under Big Machine Records because she got very little royalties from it. I believe the only music video game that featured any Taylor songs was Band Hero, which came out in 2009 around the same time as the very first Just Dance. Taylor actually appeared in Band Hero as a digital avatar and did commercials for it. That game had Love Story (Pop Mix), Picture to Burn, and You Belong with Me. 

JD also went back to doing cover versions of Britney songs once the conservatorship controversy arose. From JD1-4, all Britney songs were covers because Britney had a video game exclusivity deal with Singstar for a certain number of years. From JD2016-2020, the Singstar deal had expired and Britney songs were now the originals. JD2021 had Till the World Ends, but it was a cover version.

Back to Taylor, hopefully we finally get Shake It Off once she gets around to re-recording that one. There's also a really cool fanmade concept version of ME!

Babylon Dynasty

OMGG JUDAS AND BOOMBAYAH :bradley:

k-pop rose GIF

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

InsideOutright

BOOMBAYAH was in very high demand. So much that there are two fanmade versions of it (I love both but I prefer the quartet one).

• 3 months later...
InsideOutright

According to once of Just Dance's costume designers, they actually collabed with Gaga's hairdresser, Charlie le Mindu, on the Judas costume wig!

His Instagram is @benjamin.jouffret. He posts a lot of cool backstories and behind-the-scenes stuff on the costume and choreography designs.

The woman who danced Judas for the game is named Juliana Herrera. She's done several of the Just Dance dances ever since Just Dance 2. She also did all the female dancers in the Michael Jackson Just Dance spin-off. She is also the middle dancer in Just Dance's routines for Born This Way and Rain On Me. Her Insta is @julikasas.

She is also the dancer for Human by Sevdaliza, which was also confirmed today.

• 1 month later...
InsideOutright

The game is out today! :party:

The following songs from the datamine/leaked song list sadly did not make the cut for the final game as of now, but they could always be added later:
Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo
Follow the White Rabbit - Madison Beer
Malibu - Kim Petras
Call On Me - RAYE (not found in initial datamine, but discovered in a later one)

These songs were not part of the original leak/datamine, but also appear in the game, or will soon once their songs are officially released. All of them except for Happier Than Ever require an internet connection to be playable, but they are free and you do not have to subscribe to the paid Just Dance Unlimited service to play them, if you are in a region where it's available. The regional exclusives will likely be available to other countries in a few months via JDU (meaning you have to pay if you are outside that song's region).

À la Folie - Julien Granel & Lena Situations (FRANCE EXCLUSIVE)
Don't Go Yet - Camila Cabello
good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
Koi - Gen Hoshino (JAPAN EXCLUSIVE)
My Way - Domino Saints (COMING NOV. 9)
Princess - Jam Hsiao (SOUTHEAST ASIA EXCLUSIVE)
Shoutout - Lisa Pac (GERMANY EXCLUSIVE)
Waterval - K3 (BENELUX EXCLUSIVE, COMING DEC. 9)

Buttons also requires a connection, and is not playable in South Korea.

Amidana

IM SO EXCITED 😆 I freaking love Just Dance and have almost every release on Nintendo Consoles! Though I do get them on Black Friday :) 

NichuuB

Judas turned out to be such a cool level. The choreography is almost identical to the original and both the map and the outfit are amazing

Property of @Whale

Archived