Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Scarlett Johansson is launching a beauty brand

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

you can make the most money with beauty products cuz everybody wants to be beautiful. :reductive:

Spoiler

maybe I should start my very own beauty brand called "mother of skin care". :selena:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

harispilton
1 hour ago, Jill said:

"Just so you, too, can whitewash the world"

1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

PLEASE :lmao:

I don't understand what's funny? :triggered:

please ban this account ty

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, harispilton said:

I don't understand what's funny? :triggered:

ScoJo has been known to be casted in various roles that are suppose to be depicted by other races. 
for example, she was suppose to be casted as the lead in a Japanese Manga live adaptation, however; her character is suppose to be Japanese and have ties to the culture, so it didn’t make senses to cast a white woman. 
I believe this is what @Jill is referring to, but I could be off so correct me if I am!

harispilton
Just now, CyanLights said:

ScoJo has been known to be casted in various roles that are suppose to be depicted by other races. 
for example, she was suppose to be casted as the lead in a Japanese Manga live adaptation, however; her character is suppose to be Japanese and have ties to the culture, so it didn’t make senses to cast a white woman. 
I believe this is what @Jill is referring to, but I could be off so correct me if I am!

Thanks for the clarification :ally: I'm on your side now. May her brand flop before it even launches :party:

please ban this account ty

CautiousLurker

I think I should launch a beauty brand :oprah:

My branding will be something along the lines of - fighting for your fave online is hard work, with my magical cream you can keep fighting the good fight without the fear of getting a wrinkly forehead... You'll also smell nice cuz of course its gonna be scented as f***, which is a good thing - you can also slather it all over your body, it will protect you from all those hateful remarks - you would need to be naked for that tho, but think of it as a power move, like, fighting with online strangers while naked? Yesss, establish that dominance :vegas:

That will be $200 for a 50ml jar :queenga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

CyanLights
13 minutes ago, harispilton said:

Thanks for the clarification :ally: I'm on your side now. May her brand flop before it even launches :party:

Tbh I don’t know all the factors of that situation, like I’m sure many directors and producers are just as bad but the fact that she even accepted the role for so long just :rip: 

dynamite
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You :neyde:

With a face like mine it would be hippo critical :neyde:

ShayCristoforo

If there are really this many "secrets" to beauty, maybe none of them have the answer. :oops: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Hebi
3 hours ago, bionic said:

not a single one (maybe Fenty Beauty aside?) is that unique or remotely revolutionary.

Haus Labs say hello

Economy

I might as well announce on a relevant thread that im starting a new beauty brand also :poot:

Its a beauty brand to make u look celebrity rich while at the same time not expensive

Its called "econmia"... slogan "look economic while staying economic" :firega: 

Archived