đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New/Unseen promo pics of The Countess

Siena

Featured Posts

harispilton

Am I flop fan, because I got bored at episode 6 and I haven't even finished Hotel? :laughga:

please ban this account ty

CautiousLurker

Me when I went to a bathhouse and there were two guys having s*x in the open:

E46ZOdvXEAM2lwQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Siena
1 minute ago, harispilton said:

Am I flop fan, because I got bored at episode 6 and I haven't even finished Hotel? :laughga:

I was obsessed with AHS and it was my fave show before Gaga joined so that’s why I was so in love with it tbh but her storyline really gets so interesting so you should def try to finish it! If not I’m sure you’ve already seen the YouTube compilations of just her scenes lol 

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, harispilton said:

I thought Hotel was the worst season.

Siena
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

when Roanoke exists ?  

Grigio Guy
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

First time I watched it I thought the same, but rewatching all of the seasons really pushed Hotel up to my top 3!

Religion is a product to sell.

LaLuna
10 minutes ago, harispilton said:

We can't really hold it against you, it wasn't a good season. And many say Gaga's acting was stiff but whatever, she still won a Golden Globe so :vegas:

She did look hot af though

5890a77768edb9123a210e5c70356819.gif

:v:

Rebel
22 minutes ago, harispilton said:

No cause I wanted to quit watching so bad but I needed to see how Gaga was going to die and of course it was so anticlimactic :selena: trash season tbh.

PartySick

Semi-off topic but I heard Paris Jackson is going to be in the new season so I want to watch it again :fan:

đź–¤

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, harispilton said:

I got bored too (tbh majority of the serial killer plot was boring/confusing. Not to mention the vampire kids everywhere :billie:) but it is worth watching for Gaga, Denis O Hare, Kathy Bates, and Sarah Paulson. The rest is kinda meh. Oh and Gaga has a great final scene:firega:

PartySick
54 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Wasn't this baby like a monster or smth? If I remember correctly...

Yes :selena:

demonbaby-ahs.jpg

đź–¤

Archived