celeb

Ed Sheeran: "The world needs a new Avril Lavigne"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

They’re actually not much alike.... like AT ALL. Avril Lavigne’s success and cultural legacy can never be replicated. Good 4 u though, Olivia.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Arcadia

What we know for a fact is that the world does NOT need Ed Sheran, and we’ve never asked for it :heart: 

Luna Lovegood

200.gif

luna’s advocate

FameHookah

Avril is still here and its much better than that other girl lmao sit down clown

WTF is MDNA

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Imagine having such a limited scope of women in punk/alt/indie rock that you think Olivia sounds like Avril lmao 

LITERALLY. If anything Olivia is trying to go the Paramore route but even then :bear:

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, JSRD said:

I think of her more as the new lorde more than anything….

Apologize to lorde rn 

zakariah

he’s so short-sighted… taylor gurl what do you see in him???

Arcadia
12 minutes ago, zakariah said:

he’s so short-sighted… taylor gurl what do you see in him???

$

Midnightrush891

I’m not mad at the comparison. I remember someone on this site said her song “good 4 u” was the new “ You Oughta Know” and I just couldn’t see it. Avril is a much better comparison. 

WhereIsLG7

Nobody told him that we're already on thr 4th new Avril Lavigne as we speak :awkney:

kidding aside, I think it's no longer cool to make comparisons and sugar coat them as a "compliment" from this person to another. 

artists nowadays are trying real hard to have their own identity and be their most authentic and have their very own breakthrough moments

DoremonLove

Its kinda insulting to both women. See thats why ppl drag him bcoz he has loud mouth. Can he just quietly release music. Bcoz really there ar elot of better eds to listen to:awkney:

How can anoyone not love gaga

iamjune

No, we don't need a new Avril, we already HAVE Avril. Just wait for her next comeback.

MANiCURE

Karen Smith
11 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I get what he means but there's only one Avril and one Olivia and they're both doing their own thing. What the world needs is to support Avril's new projects, she's so underrated now.

This, amen sis.

Archived