Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Huge crowd sings "Oops I Did It Again" at Pride

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Gimme More changed the title to Huge crowd sings "Oops I Did It Again" at Pride
harispilton

The love we are all showing to Britney lately is LONG overdue and I'm SO here for it :excited:

please ban this account ty

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t want to sound like a bummer and I know most of the people got vaccinated already but all it takes is just a few of non-vaccinated people perhaps from a different country to spread the virus to thousands. Pride celebrations could easily take place in 2022. 

watching a crowd like this gives me anxiety mainly because I work for public health care and I see many people partying and then crowding our job and making us exhausted for overworking. It’s a vicious cycle!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

JusKeepBreathin

That shít made me cry. It's beautiful to see all this love and support when we see a person in trouble. 

I love our community. We are shady sometimes but we win when it come to empathy. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagasEarCondom

I hope Britney sees this:kara:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Gimme More
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I hope Britney sees this:kara:

I hope so too :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Wow. 

Public opinion on her is sky high right now. If someone were to arrange to chart an album it definitely would.

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

Wow. 

Public opinion on her is sky high right now. If someone were to arrange to chart an album it definitely would.

I mean they did that with glory a bit before, and that’s when freebritney was just starting.

imagine if they did it with another album like Oops! Or In The Zone :woot:it would SMASH

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t want to sound like a bummer and I know most of the people got vaccinated already but all it takes is just a few of non-vaccinated people perhaps from a different country to spread the virus to thousands. Pride celebrations could easily take place in 2022. 

watching a crowd like this gives me anxiety mainly because I work for public health care and I see many people partying and then crowding our job and making us exhausted for overworking. It’s a vicious cycle!

Well France rn is doing pretty well with vaccines form what I’ve seen. So I wouldn’t be too worried 

Archived