Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Bad Habits to debut #5 with the biggest airplay debut in 2021 (30M)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I wonder how many spotify playlists he already have.

Anyway this is what I was talking about the other day. Do you really think the song is SO GOOD to have a shitload of plays on radio?

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Anyway this is what I was talking about the other day. Do you really think the song is SO GOOD to have a shitload of plays on radio?

The song is okay, but this is obvious payola. The biggest radio station here in Spain always takes like 2-3 weeks to add artists' songs to the regular playlist and they added Bad Habits yesterday. 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

The biggest radio station here in Spain always takes like 2-3 weeks to add artists' songs to the regular playlist and they added Bad Habits yesterday. 

He did over 100 interviews with radio stations around the world before premiere probably to make sure they will play his song so maybe he did with this station too. 

i ❤️

ZiggyZiggs

payola at its finest cuz no one seems to care all that much about this song

OBEY
19 minutes ago, Levine said:

Tbh big radio deals like that are just like being on every Spotify playlists... you don't even know how the public likes the song and you shove it down everyone's throats already

FFXIV WhiteMage

DeservedT

and with all the payola he better snatch that number 1 :huntyga:

GucciGa
30 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Can we stop with the Ed Sheeran updates? :huntyga: we don't really need to know

Yet it he was flopping you'd be posting everything 🤣🤣 

😇

whoresup

Typical straight white male artists releasing basic sh*t and getting hammered on radio and Spotify. 

Boring.

Galagala

Among all the top male mainstream artists, I love only Bruno Mars. :vegas:

Btw, this song is definitely getting that #1 no matter how the quality is. It's a comeback single coming from Ed f***ing Sheeran. 

Chesescake
49 minutes ago, Levine said:

Most of time people really don't care whether it Ed or not, people just turn on radio to chill and bom! Chill music they asked for! Like Drake, these song good or not is not the point, they can get people attention. They are easy listen or just let ppl nod their head crazily with beat.

• Teletubby changed the title to Bad Habits to debut #5 with the biggest airplay debut in 2021 (30M)

Archived