Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Simon Cowell claims he could convince One Direction members to reunion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Simon Cowell , who created the group on TV’s X Factor 11 years ago, is convinced he can persuade the 5 to reform – as soon as he can get them all in a room together.

Cowell  said: “I think it will happen. If they got together, whether it’s making records again or touring, it would be the most amazing thing.

Asked which band member is holding out on the reunion Cowell said: “I don’t know, to be honest. If I could get into a room with them and just say, ‘You know what, whether it’s six months or something, I think you’d have such a great time’ – maybe I could persuade them." 
“But I think they should do it, definitely. I would love it to happen. And the fans, of course, would love it.”

source

i ❤️

TheFame Monster

Oh Simon, you sure could use a reality check :billie:

He’s the last person that could convince them to get together. The toxic Modest management company, an album and worldwide tour every single year, zero breaks. I doubt they want anything to do with him again. If there’s a reunion, it’s on their own terms. 

Bottom

they will probably have a 10 year reunion or something, they will all agree to do it to make money

ProfessionalClown

As a directioner, I don’t wanna go through the trauma of them splitting up again :bear:

PunkTheFunk

"Convince" 

It's probably in their contract somewhere that they are liable to perform together whenever Simon Cowell specifies.

Bonkers

i can't think of a reunion that's ever been anything more than cute

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wolf Boy

Of course they would lol, half of them are flops, they’d make money, it’s a win win.

TheFame Monster
38 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Of course they would lol, half of them are flops, they’d make money, it’s a win win.

“Flops” don’t have a $70M net worth like all of these guys lol

Blake

Simon and his companies ruined the boys. It won't be happening. 

1 hour ago, Bottom said:

they will probably have a 10 year reunion or something, they will all agree to do it to make money

Their 10 year anniversary was last year, so no.

Archived