💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato reveals they came out as nonbinary to friends last year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SlipAway
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Sure it doesn't minimize their experience but I wish Demi would acknowledge not everyone has this huge support system they have and stop speaking for a community they seem to know very little about, honestly. "That's the reality of coming out" WTF I mean some people are DYING because they come out. It's not that simple or beautiful. 

They don’t own anything to anyone, it’s their story and they’re sharing it. It’s not like they came out as a shopaholic or some stupid ****

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Demi just be quiet lmao. They’ve queerbaited before, they body shamed people, they backstabbed Selena Gomez 50 times, they’ve mocked and bullied other women in the industry, theyve consistently been known for being rude to people, I just-

i can’t.

not them acting like it’s the end of the world too like :messga:

Oriane

Also I don't get why everyone thinks that coming out as non-binary is easier than coming out as gay. Awareness of non-binary people is still relatively new while homosexuality has been at least talked about more publicly for decades. It's still a long way to go before everyone accepts it, but I still see people becoming more and more accepting about it, I'm always gladly surprised when I talk with people and they casually mention LGBT issues and just think it's normal. Non-binary on the other hand, everyone still think it's a joke, I think I can count on my fingers the number of people I know in real life who would understand and respect non-binary people's pronouns.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Like what? Cause that's all there is

Sex =/= gender so literally any other identity. Agender, demigender, androgyne, genderqueer, genderfluid, X-gender, and there's a lot more. Even if we were just going off of physical sex, then there's intersex who are neither strictly male or female.

Archived