💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Luke78619

As if Olivia has ever seen this album cover before :smh: it’s not even an original concept 

I’ve yet to hear a single one of Olivia’s songs, and Courtney is probably one of my fave drag queens, but wtf is this :smh: embarassing when people think they invented something brand new and never-done-before and that no one else can ever do it again without crediting them 

EDIT: ignore the fact that I confused Courtney Love with Courtney Act :deadbanana: my point about originality remains

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Courtney is probably one of my fave drag queens

idk if this is a joke but Courtney Love was married to Kurt Cobain, lead singer of band Nirvana loll

River

omg what's the obsession with the most common idiotic theme in the USA? :laughga:

Courtney you're better than this lol

Let the girl breath and enjoy her moment omg

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, weed said:

I don't expect Olivia to pay her or anything

but she need some money 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Jose P
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

As if Olivia has ever seen this album cover before :smh: it’s not even an original concept 

I’ve yet to hear a single one of Olivia’s songs, and Courtney is probably one of my fave drag queens, but wtf is this :smh: embarassing when people think they invented something brand new and never-done-before and that no one else can ever do it again without crediting them 

Sis this is Courtney Love the singer, former partner of Kurt Cobain :rip:

It didn't seem like she was really mad about it tho

Anyways it seems more like inspiration

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, weed said:

idk if this is a joke but Courtney Love was married to Kurt Cobain, lead singer of band Nirvana loll

3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Sis this is Courtney Love the singer, former partner of Kurt Cobain :rip:

:deadbanana: I was sitting here reading these like “wtf does Courtney being married to Kurt have to do with any of this” :deadbanana: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

js4754394o9823
17 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Come up with something new Olivia et al.

Her whole aesthetic is tired and uninspired.

Wow sucks to be Olivia and/or industry puppet. 

Your music sucks and so does your style. Yet you're still around. :neyde:

she's an 'industry puppet' who wrote all of the songs and own her masters
but go off

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Living
22 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Come up with something new Olivia et al.

Her whole aesthetic is tired and uninspired.

Wow sucks to be Olivia and/or industry puppet. 

Your music sucks and so does your style. Yet you're still around. :neyde:

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

myluis617

I don't see anything wrong with pointing out similarities between works that artists have released. I just think it becomes ugly when the person accuses the other person of stealing their idea, like please get down from your pedestal you are prob not the first artist that did something first. It gets messy and it screams “Im jealous their getting popular off of something i tried doing in the past”.

RichAssPiss

It is not similar enough for a copyright case. Homage and reference are legal within reason. You cannot copyright a broad idea or concept for art. If anything, it's an homage. Like when Lana did her Carrie photoshoot. Even though it is recognizably an homage, it is not copyright infringement. 

Moreover, this idea - a sad prom queen - is so generic it is honestly possible for two artists to come up with the same image without knowledge of each other. I mean, it's the SOUR Prom...this is the most obvious visual imaginable for that event. 

Franch Toast

I see the similarities, but Courtney Love's remarks about "digging manners" is rich considering she was f*cking Gavin Rossdale while he was with Gwen Stefani and blabbed about it to Howard Stern (and also dissed Gwen as a "cheerleader"). 

gwen stefani GIF

She/Her/Hers

• Teletubby changed the title to Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Archived