💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks pretty similar honestly, just a different pose.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

JusKeepBreathin

Well it's true. That other one not so much. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

But I honestly doubt that she even knows her band.

Anyways revisit this gem right here.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

LaLuna

It's always hard to tell if it's downright copying or just a homage. But yes, the similarities are undeniable.

BlingNotTheMusic

I adore Hole :huntyga: but they didn't invent crying prom queens

Movie Carrie GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Arcadia

im sorry but I'll have to side with olivia on this one. courtney you are an elderly GROWN woman, sit down and take it as a compliment? is that like a 30 year old album? also the photo concept isn't anything original tbh. she honestly trying to throw shade a girl 1/3 of her age? just makes her look bad

harispilton

I'm sorry, but since when is a teen beauty pageant girl crying aesthetic a totally original concept?

I'm pretty sure one can dig up the same photoshoot concept prior to Courtney Love, so rly makes one wonder...:ohwell:

please ban this account ty

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I adore Hole :huntyga: but they didn't invent crying prom queens

Movie Carrie GIF

They def took inspiration from Carrie but the pictures are too similar. Also Carrie never did anything similar to hole’s or Olivia cover lmao.

if anything it’s similar to jawbreaker anigif_sub-buzz-3152-1534058031-1.gif?ou

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, boop said:

courtney you are an ICONIC woman, sit down and take it as a compliment? is that like a 30 year old timeless album?

Fixed

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

They def took inspiration from Carrie but the pictures are too similar. Also Carrie never did anything similar to hole’s or Olivia cover lmao.

if anything it’s similar to jawbreaker anigif_sub-buzz-3152-1534058031-1.gif?ou

I LOVE Jawbreaker but girl, there would be no Jawbreaker without Carrie. Stephen King def started the underdog bullied girl becoming prom queen trend. Fern's transformation in Jawbreaker is too coincidentally similar to Carrie's.

Mean Girls, She's All That, Never Been Kissed, all spawned from this trope. Just to name a few.

Chlorine

Come up with something new Olivia et al.

Her whole aesthetic is tired and uninspired.

Wow sucks to be Olivia and/or industry puppet. 

Your music sucks and so does your style. Yet you're still around. :neyde:

weed

literally a copy lmao Courtney is not unjustified in feeling so, but that's about it lol I don't expect Olivia to pay her or anything

• Teletubby changed the title to Courtney Love calls out Olivia Rodrigo, demands flowers and a note

Archived