Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie Minogue betrays the gays with an Ed Sheeran collab!

Werk

Featured Posts

Chromatography
19 hours ago, Werk said:

I liked him until the Shape of You 2017 era. I was so turned off by that song like some people say he wasn't objectifying women but I don't know the lyrics felt so shallow in not a good way and rather a turn off. His interviews that era felt so cocky and it highly annoyed me ever since. I mean he's ambitious which is fine but his interviews made him come off arrogant :neyde: Talking about hooking up was enough to make me judge tbh :neyde: 

i didn’t know that taylor swift friends thing, that is disgusting 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
20 hours ago, Patrickern777 said:

Betray? This is huge for her!!! Congrats Kylie 🌈

No words... I'm shocked. :bear:

LilyLark
23 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Why do y’all hate Ed Sheeran? Seriously? Like what did he do? Educate me, because this website is constantly bullying the dude. 

Eh, this place can sometimes be incredibly misogynistic and some (not all) can be racist towards women...Ed gets it easy in comparison. I don't think he's a terrible person, but he does irritate people and I think it is because he has slut shamed women, does the bare minimum 99% of the time (something POC and/or women can not get away with), etc.

beaublue

I’m truly not saying this to be mean but he looks like a goldfish & it annoys me to no end… I’ve noticed a lot of British people have those fish eyes, is there a certain British gene that contributes to it? Not trying to be mean, just something I’ve noticed.

NCgaga
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Eh, this place can sometimes be incredibly misogynistic and some (not all) can be racist towards women...Ed gets it easy in comparison. I don't think he's a terrible person, but he does irritate people and I think it is because he has slut shamed women, does the bare minimum 99% of the time (something POC and/or women can not get away with), etc.

But how is writing and composing whole albums, while performing most of the instruments on the albums, and supplying the vocals the bare minimum? 

LilyLark
3 hours ago, NCgaga said:

But how is writing and composing whole albums, while performing most of the instruments on the albums, and supplying the vocals the bare minimum? 

I guess it's a matter of opinion? Performance wise he's never seemed impressive to me, and his sound is mostly fairly bland compared to some of the other pop boys imo. Like I said, I don't think he's some awful dude and he does have pipes...I just get why some people find him irritating.

Teletubby

he already perfomed this song at the memorial for Michael Gudinski in Australia. He met there Kylie.

Ed source said: “He wrote Visiting Hours in quarantine in Australia, performed it at the gig and asked Kylie to feature on it as she was there too, with the pair having hit it off.

The song was a dedication to Michael and Kylie felt it right to put her vocals on the track. It was a fitting tribute to the music legend and she was flattered to be asked by Ed.” source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived