Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie Minogue betrays the gays with an Ed Sheeran collab!

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
37 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Why do y’all hate Ed Sheeran? Seriously? Like what did he do? Educate me, because this website is constantly bullying the dude. 

He’s annoying, he talked bad about Gaga multiple times, his music is the most generic thing ever, Shape Of You is one of the worst pop songs in the last 10 years, and he’s super egotistical 

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Stream

Literally one of the best pop songs in the last decade. It’s iconic 

Bottom

This is honestly good news, it will expose her to a huge market that ed currently has access to. Yall do too much on him, he is actually a great singer and songwriter 

NCgaga
34 minutes ago, Werk said:

I liked him until the Shape of You 2017 era. I was so turned off by that song like some people say he wasn't objectifying women but I don't know the lyrics felt so shallow in not a good way and rather a turn off. His interviews that era felt so cocky and it highly annoyed me ever since. I mean he's ambitious which is fine but his interviews made him come off arrogant :neyde: Talking about hooking up was enough to make me judge tbh :neyde: 

Really? So you must hate pretty much all of male rock/pop/Rnb/rap then. I hope you put that same amount of energy into everyone in those genres. Hip hop is an industry that is currently built off the objectification of women- while there have been hundreds of rock bands in history doing the same. But yes, by all means take a stand against Ed Sheeran because of “Shape of You”. I can’t lol. 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Patrickern777 said:

Betray? This is huge for her!!! Congrats Kylie 🌈

she’s gonna blow up any day!

Jose P
10 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Really? So you must hate pretty much all of male rock/pop/Rnb/rap then. I hope you put that same amount of energy into everyone in those genres. Hip hop is an industry that is currently built off the objectification of women- while there have been hundreds of rock bands in history doing the same. But yes, by all means take a stand against Ed Sheeran because of “Shape of You”. I can’t lol. 

Not you thinking this site doesn’t already sh*t on hip hop artists lmfaooo. Interesting that that’s exactly what you mention tho, considering your history of questionable comments 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Because I’m not going to Stan someone who literally just plays a guitar while wearing a t-shirt and jeans 

i stan performers 

doesn’t he also perform though? couldn’t you stan lots of different kinds of musical artists?

ladygagafan1234
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Nothing she does betrays the gays. 

did you hear the marry the night version ? :green:

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, AVATAR said:

did you hear the marry the night version ? :green:

Yes and its amazing. 

Fight me. :vegas:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise

Y'all are crazy if you think we are the only ones who hate Ed Sheeran. That hate is alllll over Instagram :laughga:

maybe people are FINALLY coming around to realize things I am not going to talk about in this thread because that'd be derailing the thread and I'm a good Christian sis who'd never do such a thing :poot:

Spoiler

jk kimora

Spoiler

tumblr_mqunhnkl4q1s3iup1o1_500.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

js4754394o9823
21 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

what made you think that we dont like him, but male rappers and rockstars are our faves? lol
all of them are trash

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

LaLuna
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Say what you will, last time she collabed with a brit it turned out pretty fire, so I'm stocked regardless :flutter:

The way y'all deem it a betrayal when a fave collabs with a guy who doesn't have abs is a bit of a :gum:

Didn't she and Robbie Williams hook up too? Or did I imagine that? :laughga:

Archived