Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans slam Billie Eilish's 'tone-deaf ' selfie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I guess these are the downsides of having a mostly young fanbase? The current generation is the one that gets so pent up over every single little tiny thing regarding “outrage” and “insensitive” stuff. 

Its how they've been raised. I don't get why more adults don't see how this is going to effect young ppl. So many lives will be ruined bc of old tweets or videos and it's just not right. 

😇

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Meh the bullying is never gonna stop now. That controversy is dumb but people keep looking for reasons to trash her ever since she became famous. Then when she won the Grammys she got a lot of hate and she knows this. Internet trolls are always gonna be like that and it sucks. I hope it doesn't affect her and she doesn't pay attention to it because she's so young. They really need to leave her the fck alone.

Stone S

This is the bu best thread ever and the people in the comments need to grow up. Home girl was a child when this **** happened. People are too invested in these pop stars lives these days

Welcome to Industria

BillieGOAT

People are so bored lol she addressed the situation (((((((that happened five YEARS ago))))))) and now sharing a simple selfie is “tone deaf” 

People need to get off their soap boxes

JusKeepBreathin

This is ridiculous. I don't even like her but this is just plain dumb. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chic

If you have the emotional and mental capacity to get upset about those comments and hate someone for them alone to the point of getting furious about a selfie, you are privileged.

Jay.P

How does posting a selfie take anything away from her apology or make it insincere?

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Just A Holy Fool

She's had a bad month. From racial slurs, to queer baiting.... :awkney:

Hades

See this happens every time people hype a new girl and try to throw Gaga or other legends under the bus. 

Of course social media and fake fans are toxic too.

Jill
2 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

Taking a step back from the situation, this is a fascinating predicament for her to be in with her album about to drop. What is the appropriate action to take after that controversy when album promo is currently happening/necessary? Agreed that a selfie is in poor taste, but interesting to see what she does next.

She should first of all stay away from social media :bear: except to maybe announce a donation to a charity related to helping Asian families or something.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JazzGa

Billie's "fans" are not her fans. They are cruel shadenfreude teens who only follow her so they can tear her down and make themselves feel better. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lxttlemxnster

By the way, I want a Telephone performance with Bey soon + sequel mv, hope it's coming soonnn

Archived