💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé's new Ivy Park collection criticised for lack of body diversity

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Beyoncé’s latest Ivy Park range has been criticised for its lack of body diversity.

The Flex Park swimwear capsule, which is to be launched in July, is said to celebrate “the empowered spirit of confident self-expression and individuality – positively and boldly,” according to the press release.

But a promotional photo of the range, which features celebrities such as the influencer Kristen Noel Crawley, the actor Quincy Brown and the plus-size model Tabria Majors modelling the range of bikinis, swim shorts and bathing suits, prompted commenters to ask why there is no size inclusivity for both sexes.

People are asking: 
“I love the range for women, but what about the men?” 
“Where are the plus-size male models at? It’s about time too.”
“Where is the variation in the male body shapes? Always masculine and muscled ones … Boring.”
“What about guys with normal bodies?”

source

E4vDUr8WUAASZZO?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQgPo6vn1Xc/

ezgif-7-3788b31a7a09.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

Flex Park marks the first foray into swimwear for the Adidas x Ivy Park collaboration, will boast a bright neon color palette — solar orange and screaming orange — with contrasting white stripes and accents, including the Ivy Park monogram.
Key items include one- and two-piece bathing suits and beach-ready cover ups for women as well as a men’s matching shirt and shirt set, a slide, a unisex bucket hat and tote bag. Other accessories include a towel and water bottle.
https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/beyonces-ivy-park-adidas-swimwear-1234860448/
20210506_IvyParkSwim_LA_Harper_HF5710_09

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

I just need the shoes. :woot:
But looks like it is only sliders so far

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Teletubby changed the title to Beyoncé's new Ivy Park collection criticised for lack of body diversity

Archived