💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

They have literally forcefully temporarily sterilized her (luckily she can reverse this) and they still act like its in her best interests to be made a prisoner.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lady Dimitrescu said:

They have literally forcefully temporarily sterilized her (luckily she can reverse this) and they still act like its in her best interests to be made a prisoner.

Not to mention locked her up for 3 months in a small room

OhHenny2020
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

HER ****ING LAWYER IS SCUM

“She hasn’t asked me to petition to end the conservatorship” and he wants to KEEP HER IN THE CONSERVATORSHIP but “CHANGE” conditions, GROSS!!!!

YASSSSS LYNN SPEARS LAWYER JUST ENDED HIS ASS AND SAID THE COURT SHOULD GET HER A NEW LAWYER ASAP!!!!

She also clearly stated that all her family did not support her or help her in any way. I think Sam was her only support 

Mirrion Rizzons

her talking voice sounds so much like the usual Britney, I knew she was forced into making those instagram videos 

PartySick
Just now, KanyeWest said:

She also clearly stated that all her family did not support her or help her in any way. I think Sam was her only support 

Bless Sam. I'm so grateful for him.

💚

MANiCURE 6
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

her talking voice sounds so much like the usual Britney, I knew she was forced into making those instagram videos 

THIS.

And there's some people that sill say she is posting herself on her account lmao

OhHenny2020

Now the bitches are taking a recess because that testimony SCOLDED them!

:tony::diane:

Archived