💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Shawn and Camila working on something

flyaway

Featured Posts

Luke78619
41 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What do you mean they've been spotted together? They're a couple ofc they're together all the time.

Also wtf are they doing in the video? :toofunny:

Literally, I’m so confused :toofunny: why is there suddenly a rumour of a collab when they’re literally together all the time

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lady Adga

There is never a lack of bullying in threads about Shawn and Camilia, saying he should come out of the closet, because they think he is gay, people saying they are not interested in that couple, that it is acting, but they are always in every thread related to them to comment on how much it affects them to see them together. Yuck. 

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

There is never a lack of bullying in threads about Shawn and Camilia, saying he should come out of the closet, because they think he is gay, people saying they are not interested in that couple, that it is acting, but they are always in every thread related to them to comment on how much it affects them to see them together. Yuck. 

Reminder that most of these people are flame baiting and breaking the rules. We can report them. :ohwell:

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

they can keep it :interestinga: their 7th-grade-couple energy is getting on my last nerve today 

No one is forcing you to open threads about the two of them

Economy
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

What do you mean they've been spotted together? They're a couple ofc they're together all the time.

Also wtf are they doing in the video? :toofunny:

"Couple spotted together"

Season 3 Ilana Wexler GIF by Broad City

Robo Ga
7 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

No one is forcing you to open threads about the two of them

I know :)

🤖⚡️

iamjune
8 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

finally, some sense

MANiCURE

IllusionLover
8 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

ew

66-F66744-1-FA1-46-A0-A288-E0-F101-CF4-F

You should've seen her poptart make-up on the Taylor Swift app :sharon: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

AJRocketMan
8 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Shawn looks like a teenager who just got grounded by his mom on that first pic :ladyhaha:

Anyways I know I'm not allowed to say these things cause they're a little bit mean, i know. But honestly I wish they would break up so Camila can come up with a good album filled with heartbreak (ala TSwift and Olivia Rodrigo) and Shawn can have an interesting era once again.

Their careers died after señorita :neyde:

They never had interesting careers in the first place :stalkga:

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

They never had interesting careers in the first place :stalkga:

I think Camila would've had an interesting debut if she didn't threw the original CC1 to the garbage, her first two singles were actually great. Also 'the loving, the hurting, the healing' sounded better for an album name than just 'camila' 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived