💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

This season is just so bad i cant believe it. Scarlett Harlett was the only star in the cast (besides Victoria Scone)

Baby order a COVID test you have NO TASTE

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rj Barker

It's definitely no season 2 but it's been on an upwards trajectory since snatch game. The past 3 episodes have been great. Kitty is a delight and thoroughly entertaining.

Spoiler

Loved the episode even tho I thought the actual mini movie was meh. I would've given the win to Ella, everyone else safe. They all did good, all looked great. Kitty had my least favorite look... Krystal and Ella top 2 looks. I would looove to see Krystal do high fashion Oompa Loompa. I love the season, I think it's great so many twists and I'm here for them. I think the top 3 will be an amazing top 3. If there were bottom 2 it's any of the 3. I dislike the double win over the no bottom 2 lmao but loved the episode! so good. Ru was so nice to the queens, so supportive. Michelle too during the challenge, I love that! Hopefully new direction for the show (a la España, their chemistry was so amazing).

Levine

Ella dead in the face and in the eyes during the lipsync :deadbanana: she's so boring. Kitty better win this (my fave is still Krystal but she's out of the game now) at least she's funny, has a personality and can lipsync.

Juanlittlem

Ella looked like she didn't know the words hence her turning around so many times. I mean, they weren't expecting to lipsync so I get they might've been shocked.

Anyways, Vanity needs to go, I can't believe she went for another cheap orange look.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Ororo Munroe

the way US queens wish they looked as good as Krystal looks at her 19 wow. idc what people say I still think Krystal wins a crown, she’s been killing it. easily could’ve won third episode and fugly ball too. the power this little twink has! go, krystal! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Luke78619

I soooo wish that this episode still had a bottom two lip sync, seems like production didn’t want a certain Queen up against Vanity :ph34r: would’ve been great to see vanity for this lip sync and either eliminate productions favourite, or shockingly get eliminated by said Queen :gum:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

seems like production didn’t want a certain Queen up against Vanity :ph34r:

Basically :rip: they know she'd get obliterated and they caa't have that happen.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

the way US queens wish they looked as good as Krystal looks at her 19 wow. idc what people say I still think Krystal wins a crown, she’s been killing it. easily could’ve won third episode and fugly ball too. the power this little twink has! go, krystal! 

Yeah it’s great what money can buy you

buy bionic

Magneto
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yeah, can't believe to let her have all that staff on stage to do her make up and train her for the challenges

Free my mind

Ororo Munroe
37 minutes ago, bionic said:

talent? she’s talented, I don’t see what’s wrong with her being stunning. if she has money to get a good outfits then good for her, it’s a biggest drag completion after all and she came prepared. she’s clearly an amazing makeup artist also.  

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Basically :rip: they know she'd get obliterated and they caa't have that happen.  

depends on the song tbh. look at Scarlett and Charity for example. Charity ate Scarlett at their double sashay, but next week Scarlett demolished Charity. and I really think producers just needed another episodes, because they already ordered 10 episodes season. f**k that double elimination. 

bionic
20 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

talent? she’s talented, I don’t see what’s wrong with her being stunning. if she has money to get a good outfits then good for her, it’s a biggest drag completion after all and she came prepared. she’s clearly an amazing makeup artist also.  

The basis of her makeup/drag face is literally surgically implanted into her skin. She serves (certain) looks and for sure that is something to be proud of but IMO that's all she really has going for her

I would pick her to win over any of the others in top 4 because she has that asset. But its slim pickings

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

The basis of her makeup/drag face is literally surgically implanted into her skin. She serves (certain) looks and for sure that is something to be proud of but IMO that's all she really has going for her

I would pick her to win over any of the others in top 4 because she has that asset. But its slim pickings

i understand that! it's just that to me Krystal at least does something this season. :selena: like Ella and Kitty doing good objectively, but i just can't make myself feel them unfortunately. to me every queen who had some kind of personality already left, so i'm kinda rooting for Krystal, because she's unapologetically stunning and that's something. :billie:

Archived