series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Thomason

As much as I think Vanity is pure filler, I have to admit she killed that lip sync. Never in a million years would I say she is top 4 material though

La Rosalia

Vanity’s lipsync performance is the best thing she’s done this season. It’s crazy how this has been the first enjoyable lipsync (at least for me) when we’re pretty far into the season 💀.

alsemanche

This was a really good episode, the best of the season for sure. I loved that the challenge was new and messy, it's nice to see some innovation in the challenges. I agree with the winner and the bottom 2, and I'm definitely happy with who left. 

The top 4 isn't exactly exciting tbh. Kitty for the win, but we all know it's gonna go to Krystal :huntyga: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ru cranking those episodes in an hour so that he can go back home to his cowboy

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

SILENT HILL

I really enjoyed this episode! I did not think Vanity was going to make it this far, but I can’t deny she did win that lip-sync. 

Juanlittlem

I really don't like Vanity but she killed that lipsync, like, Scarlett had no chance of staying.

I guess the winner made sense (?) I don't see fashion on her 3rd look but I guess overall she did great :shrug:

The spoilers for this episode were wrong!

Spoiler

They said since there was a double sashay last week there won't be an eliminated queen this episode and that it was a Top 2 lipsync.  

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
10 hours ago, COOOK said:

Ella still manages to look exactly the same and gets her way, when-

200.gif

Exactlyyyy. Same makeup, same wigs, same silhouette, it's unbelievable. And they had the nerve to tell Krystal she always looks the same. Ch...

Krystal was my fave this episode: she served variety, 3 very different looks while remaining true to herself. I loved her in this episode.

I really don't get Kitty and Ella, I'm sorry. They served basicness and whitness to me. But while in the first one I can see a huge personality, in Ella I can't see a thing. But it's probably only me.

I don't agree with the judges, like Kitty was in the bottom to me (where was the Fashion in her last outfit? where?) along with Scarlett. The poor Vanity slayed imho.

I LOVEEEED Vanity in the lipsync, she did THE BEST PERFORMANCE of this season so far and showed the biggest personality out of the remaining queens.

bionic

Category was FUGLY fashion. It was “fashion” because it was a well put together and themed outfit

buy bionic

bionic
Spoiler

This week's episode was a chore, and absolutely nothing changed by hte end of it

buy bionic

AndiGaga

This season is just so bad i cant believe it. Scarlett Harlett was the only star in the cast (besides Victoria Scone)

alsemanche

The episode wasn't bad at all. The challengr was confusing but it was fine. I don't think the ending made sense because imo 2 queens 

Spoiler

deserved to lipsync (vanity and krystal) and Kitty should have won alone. Enough episodes with unusual eliminations (or lack thereof). Next week's episode should be interesting hopefully.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

All I can think is...

Spoiler

Imagine dragging Vanity through to the next episode when everyone there knows she's been due to go home for the past 3 weeks

buy bionic

Archived