Is Bretman Rock sexy to you?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bretman Rock sexy to you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

littlepotter
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

You quoted me and asked to explain comments. 

You quoted me first bestie

ezgif1.thumb.gif.e62f3d60cad9af240773736

chaeri pls

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

This thread has cited his "femme" voice and personality as reasons to not be attracted, which innately means that gay attraction must be to stereotypically masculine features.....which is.....homophobic (and femme-phobic). 

You could say he's too young, or you don't care for his profession/status, but to come for his gender display is prejudice, and you know it. Which is why you're endlessly defending it :ohwell:

Um Idk about anyone else's views, only my own. And I'm not attracted to twinks. Furthermore, what I've seen of his personality doesn't turn me on either. He's famous and rich so I'm sure he'll do just fine :huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

You quoted me first bestie

ezgif1.thumb.gif.e62f3d60cad9af240773736

Both are facts 

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Um Idk about anyone else's views, only my own. And I'm not attracted to twinks. Furthermore, what I've seen of his personality doesn't turn me on either. He's famous and rich so I'm sure he'll do just fine :huntyga:

No one's ****ing talking about you lol - we're talking your defending of other posts that come for his femininity. 

such as:

2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's not about him being fem. It's his personality or at least what he projects.

....when there are people criticizing his voice, gender display, and stereotypical feminine traits. For THOSE people, it IS about him being femme. 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

No one's ****ing talking about you lol - we're talking your defending of other posts that come for his femininity. 

such as:

....when there are people criticizing his voice, gender display, and stereotypical feminine traits. For THOSE people, it IS about him being femme. 

That...that was in reference to MY post, not anyone else's. For ME it's not about him being fem, idk about anyone else. Jesus Christ you can't say anything these days without it being a fking political issue or discrimination :saladga:

EDIT: GGD: Makes thread asking yes or no question.

Also GGD: Argues with users about why their answer isn't valid :sharon:

JohnnyVersace
7 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Jesus Christ you can't say anything these days without it being a fking political issue or discrimination :saladga:

Oh so you're one of THOSE

Got it :ally:

Agunimon

Yes, I'd say so. I definitely peeped his Instagram. Some of his videos are a little over the top for me but no harm.

Kadikaado

I googled him and saw his photos, he looks like a 13 year old, so no. Maybe I'll change my mind once he reaches puberty.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PussOfYonce
4 hours ago, Aphasic said:

They just want Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Holland. 🤭

tom holland is a twink

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

GagaSine
52 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I googled him and saw his photos, he looks like a 13 year old, so no. Maybe I'll change my mind once he reaches puberty.

This, like I actually love and prefer feminine men vastly to masculine guys, but he has that round chubby cheeked look of my 4th grade classmates. It makes me uncomfortable lol

beaublue
6 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Each individual should know that we all are beautiful and unique and believe it with all of our being otherwise you'll be subject to criticism and it might affect the way you view yourself.

Being 110% honest, beauty is not that "subjective". Unfortunately there are certain parameters that society views as beauty and if those parameters/characteristics are not met then the person is considered lacking in beauty.

You just said each individual is beautiful & unique but then followed up by saying beauty isn’t that subjective & has certain parameters which would mean that no, not every person is beautiful & unique unless they meet those “parameters” 🤣

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Each individual should know that we all are beautiful and unique and believe it with all of our being otherwise you'll be subject to criticism and it might affect the way you view yourself.

Being 110% honest, beauty is not that "subjective". Unfortunately there are certain parameters that society views as beauty and if those parameters/characteristics are not met then the person is considered lacking in beauty.

didn't you create this thread asking if we find someone hot to us? :awkney:

Archived