Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chrissy Teigen steps down from Safely cleaning company

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

rs_1024x759-210506113025-1024-Chrissy-Te

Chrissy Teigen has parted ways with bosses at the home cleaning company she launched with Kris Jenner earlier this year.

She originally launched plant-powered product line Safely, which also included a number of self-care items, with reality Kris Jenner and Good American co-founder and CEO Emma Grede in March, but she has since decided to quit the firm.

In a statement posted online, officials wrote, "Chrissy will be stepping away from Safely to take much needed time to focus on herself and be with her family. We fully support her decision and are so thankful for her contributions.

"The brand will continue to move forward and focus on our important mission of bringing high quality, hard-working cleaning products to all American households."

source

+
Michael Costell, Chrissy drama update
Chrissy is throwing shade at designer Michael Costello in her latest IG post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQW0ZQcB9DB/
E4W_yb2XwAUMFeD?format=jpg&name=large

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

“This is like a totally important designer.”

Words that should only be uttered by a prom queen. Sounds weird coming from somebody inside the business. 

Chromatography

why is she throwing shade in the comments? did she supposedly grow from her trollish ways? 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

can someone summarise the Costello drama for me? I'm lost

1. In 2014 Chrissy attacked Costello in response to a screenshot of a racist social media comment. 
2. This comment was fabricated by Costello's former employee in an attempt to frame him.
3. Costello reached out to Chrissy for help but she allegedly told him he deserves to suffer and die in DM↓

Spoiler

60cba4b020bd1300181c6f77?width=600&forma

4. Costello posted about this situation just after Chrissy apologized for bullying people on social media

Spoiler

60cbacc023393a00188e3e89?width=

5. John Legend tweeted that Chrissy already apologized and that DMs posted by Costello are fake

Spoiler

6. Chrissy team also  tried to prove these DMs are fake 

Spoiler

7. Costello said he has 4 John Legend's songs on his playlist and that his wife done a lot of shady things offline to ruin people careers

Spoiler

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Girl needs to step down from all platforms again

insider (so it may be fake)  said  :
“Chrissy is being advised to go into hiding and lay low. She is being told that all this will pass if she shuts up and does nothing. However, that isn’t her style. Chrissy is a fighter and believes that she is such an excellent communicator that there isn’t a mess she can’t talk her way out of! Look what happened to Ellen DeGeneres. She said nothing for far too long and now she has lost her show. Chrissy isn’t going to go down without a fight."

SharkmanthaC

I realize she is problematic, and for that I can't really make excuses (not that I've seen everything that has happened). But she will always have a small amount of respect from me for being so open about her infertility and her miscarriage. Those things need to be talked about and normalized.

she/her/hers

skaxboy
2 hours ago, Starlit said:

“This is like a totally important designer.”

Words that should only be uttered by a prom queen. Sounds weird coming from somebody inside the business. 

I think it was a nod to Clueless where Cher gets robbed at gun point and the thief makes her get on the ground and but she’s wearing an Alaia.

giphy.gif

ToxicHot

Good. :) Karma’s a bitch sweetie!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RAMROD

Don't like that brand name, made me confuse it with Safeway, which I like. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived