Millie Bobby Brown, 17, Is dating Jon Bon Jovi‘s son Jake Bongiovi, 19

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kween
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

There’s only a two year difference

weed
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She’s only 17! He’s dating a minor?! Why is no one angry at that fact?! :saladga:

ikr I was gonna comment there's a youtuber who was cancelled last year for being 19 and s*xting a 17yo (additional power dynamic but same ages)

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Millie Bobby Brown, 17, Is dating Jon Bon Jovi‘s son Jake Bongiovi, 19
sarahb
11 minutes ago, weed said:

Clearly I did not know :huh:

All good I just wasn't sure if there was some sort of reference I was missing :sweat:

Cookie Tookie

I’ll never understand people who are bothered at others’ relationships. If it’s working for them, who cares.

Future Lovers
11 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

8 minutes ago, weed said:

ikr I was gonna comment there's a youtuber who was cancelled last year for being 19 and s*xting a 17yo (additional power dynamic but same ages)

I'm not necessarily defending it as the lines are little blurry, but it's technically speaking not illegal. 

In America, most states having something called a "Romeo and Juliet Law" which allows an adult to be in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with a minor as long as the age difference is minimal (it varies by state but the maximum distance that's out there is 4 years, but it's typically closer to 2 or 3 in most places). Since he's only 2 years older than she is, they're pretty comfortably in the range for that.

LittleMonster20

Good for her!

It’s just two years lol, and in many places it’s already legal.

sarahb
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Good for her!

It’s just two years lol, and in many places around including where I live it’s already legal.

Yeah age of consent is 16 here, a 17 and 19 year old is not something I would've even considered that people could have an issue with lol. It's a whole 2 years big deal. 

OBEY
14 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Ever heard of peer group exceptions in criminal law?

Stone S
13 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

When I was 17 I dated a 19 year old and then a 21 year old

then when I was 18 I dated at 23 year old and a 26 year old

now I’m 20 dating an 18 year old

i don’t see an issue 

Welcome to Industria

MoonIight

Not the 2 year age difference. :billie: Wait till y'all find out that there are 14/15 year olds legally dating people even 10 years older then them. :poot:

LittleMonster20
Just now, sarahb said:

Yeah age of consent is 16 here, a 17 and 19 year old is not something I would've even considered that people could have an issue with lol

Yeah same here.

JusKeepBreathin

His son looks so much like him. So hot. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gagz4Gaga
7 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

I'm not necessarily defending it as the lines are little blurry, but it's technically speaking not illegal. 

In America, most states having something called a "Romeo and Juliet Law" which allows an adult to be in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with a minor as long as the age difference is minimal (it varies by state but the maximum distance that's out there is 4 years, but it's typically closer to 2 or 3 in most places). Since he's only 2 years older than she is, they're pretty comfortably in the range for that.

Okay but they are in New York, right? Correct me if I’m wrong but with a quick google, NY doesn’t have that law.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived