Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

'Bad Romance' Bathtub's look without the effect in the eyes

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

PartySick

I remember that whole mess of people getting eye infections with those lenses that make your eyes look huge like Gaga's did in this video :rip:

🖤

Phlop
22 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

She was so smaall :cryga:

It’s sad knowing she was super anorexic during this era to be the perfect blonde pop star. I mean it goes with the fame monster theme too though...: but she was legit a waif during TFM- early BTW

BYE

DoremonLove
34 minutes ago, Phlop said:

It’s sad knowing she was super anorexic during this era to be the perfect blonde pop star. I mean it goes with the fame monster theme too though...: but she was legit a waif during TFM- early BTW

Yeah during the monster ball tour too:cryga: im glad shes healthy now

How can anoyone not love gaga

Justin Drew Bieber

The way she made Bad Romance when she was only 23 years old

RAMROD

Gaga is like 👁👄👁

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
11 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Yeah during the monster ball tour too:cryga: im glad shes healthy now

I was so surprised when I found out she was only 5'1. She looks taller during TMB because of the heels and how skinny she was :giveup:

🖤

pop a 911
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

I was so surprised when I found out she was only 5'1. She looks taller during TMB because of the heels and how skinny she was :giveup:

MV5BMTUzNzAxNTM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE1

i’m not real, i’m theatre

enissa11
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

she was fully self-aware of all this, she didn't do it to fit anything, it was just the state she was in. It is all reflected in the video, she said it represented how she felt in that moment, she even mocked it taking it to the next level and making it bizarre by digitally reduced her waist,  made her ribs and spine pop out and enlarged her eyes, it was all sickeness and skeletal monstrosity. They locked her away and forced her to drink, to be at the expense of a bunch of men in power, she said the whole prostitution mafia was a metaphor to represent her experience in the music industry. Knowing what we know now, just as marry the night this video is more meaningful and has a new layer.
Bad Romance has become this iconic video for pop culture but it is in fact very dark.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived