💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: God Is Coming… 🙏🏼 🌈 💙

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
19 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Why did she hashtag cum? Seriously speaking, not everything LGBT related needs to be sexualized. 

Literally was going to post the same thing. Another cringeworthy attempt by Madonna to seem hip and with the in-crowd.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, Jose P said:

Exactly, and I said that in my post. If you don’t want to express yourself like that, go ahead. If you want to be sexual, also do it. I still don’t see how being sexual can have a negative connotation unless it’s about the perception of others. In a way you’re just giving up to the annoying taboo imposed upon sex, which is an even bigger no no when it involves queer sex. 

It's not that being sexual is negative, rather to associate gayness with sex automatically when straightness isn't directly made sexual and can be seen under more angles.

5 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I still stand by my comments. Any gay man who  gets upset over word c*m, does not deserve any respect for me. :reductive: Madonna didn't lead the sexual revolution of the late 80s and 90s only for some pearl clutching gays to come in here and act holier than thou. 

Again, you judge without even listening.

Actually they're not upset by the word cum, they're annoyed by the fact gays are automatically sexualized when for straights it's just an angle, not their automatic sum up.

It's not about being schocked or acting superior it's about not being seen as a monolith, whatever the monolith.

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Literally was going to post the same thing. Another cringeworthy attempt by Madonna to seem hip and with the in-crowd.

Another cringeworthy attempt by a Madonna hater to seem hip and with the in-crowd. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, Joshie said:

To be completely fair, we are a very sexual minority haha. Tell me where the straights can access dark rooms in nightclubs, tell me where the straights can access spa facilities just for a ****.

Seeyou there babes ;)

Straights do have party &sex clubs tho. :)

Also gays needed specific places for it since they're less numerous lol. 😁

Roboboy
6 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

y'all need to realise that madonna is a living LEGEND. she's the queen of pop, no matter if she's hot now or then. she's not worried about being hip pls

Archived