đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Top Gun's song could be Shallow 2

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Debithius
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Well it’s pretty much confirmed.Gaga now posted a 🤝 emoji.they would have denied it till now if it was fake 

Idk there have been tons of stuff rumoured before and they were never denied or confirmed.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Since lots of movies enthusiasts and fans of the top gun movie are saying a new trailer is coming tomorrow or next week with the rumored gaga song in it,do you think this song could be Shallow all over again in terms of success,awards and so on?If it true she has a song she could get another Oscar for best original song.

I don’t see why not?! I highly doubt it will sound anything like Shallow but to imitate its massive success? Yes. I think Gaga can have multiple highs as long as she keeps moving around and trying different things as she has been so far. The gp loves here now and she is well respected. And that’s also her “magic” or her talent. She also has a deep understanding and appreciation of the subject she is taking inspiration from or channeling. And just as how with ASIB she gave us a 90s-inspired and just as massive original soundtrack I’m expecting great things for a potential Top Gun song!!! 

Mother of Puppies

How do we know for sure again that she has recorded a song for it?:oprah:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

AURAOFSHEISSE
4 hours ago, Levine said:

We don't even know if they are going to send it on radio and the fans of this movie aren't the typical people who buy/stream a Lady Gaga song. 

Let's just hope she's ACTUALLY doing a song for the film and that it will be a good one.

And the people who watched ASIB were? 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Levine
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

And the people who watched ASIB were? 

You kidding, right? The main target for ASIB were women and gays

vixdean

It could definitely be. 

Has it been confirmed that she will sing the theme song for the film?

YaaaasGaga
29 minutes ago, Levine said:

You kidding, right? The main target for ASIB were women and gays

I'd probably argue that it drew quite a few of the older demographic in since people right up to their 80s were familiar with A Star Is Born all the way from the Judy Garland inception to the Barbra Streisand version so was a draw to an older crowd. Also due to the great reviews I think it drew more film snobs who otherwise would've probably not gone to see a Lady Gaga film in the first place

Anderson123

I'd love to see that happen if the song is really great but part of the reason of Shallow's success was Bradley and Gaga's chemistry. People fell in love with them as a couple and wanted to believe they were dating in real life.

LilyLark

It won't be as massive as Shallow, but I think it could be a major hit IF it's sent to radio, put on streaming lists, etc. At the very least—even if it doesn't have major commercial success—I expect Gaga to get another few nominations (GG, Oscars) for best original song since the past Top Gun song received several nominations and the awards bodies love Gaga.

Archived