💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ariana Grande parodies Hairspray on The Late Night Show with James Corden

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Ariana Grande parodies Hairspray on The Late Night Show with James Corden
Concertaholic

Aww that was cute, really makes me wish my life was a musical. It would be so much more fabulous and fun than the world we live in :bradley:

GucciGa

Gosh, Ariana looks  so skinny lately. Does anyone else think she's thinner than usual? My group chat was talking about how thin she looked in her wedding photos. 

😇

Helxig
6 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Gosh, Ariana is so thin lately. Does anyone else think she's thinner than usual? My group chat was talking about how thin she looked in her wedding photos. 

I've been thinking this too! Every time I've seen her in the past month or two she seems so thin. She could still be living healthily though so I'm not going to judge, and she's still absolutely gorgeous. Just hope she's doing alright

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GucciGa
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've been thinking this too! Every time I've seen her in the past month or two she seems so thin. She could still be living healthily though so I'm not going to judge, and she's still absolutely gorgeous. Just hope she's doing alright

Yeah, I know she's always been a small person but it's definitely noticeable bc I really don't keep tabs on her so it's a marked difference. She certainly didn't need to lose any weight. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. 

😇

Chic

Ariana’s gonna go full Disney/Broadway one day and I’m sooo here for it! She’s a natural.

Lona Delery

Hey Ariana, it's Nikki Blonsky from the movie hairspray I love your parody! Just wanted to let you know, love you XOXO

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

CautiousLurker

If James Corden was in this for like 5 seconds MAYBE I could have stomached this :messga:

Mother of Puppies

Why does everyone hate James Corden? (Just curious)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I don't like musicals, but Ari was kinda cute here

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived