celeb

Madonna serves Alien Emoji Realness

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Yeah that's a bit of FaceTune/Filter going on but honestly I can't post pictures of my own face without filters anymore. She sure got some work done on her face but if you look into candid pictures, you can see she looks really good without filters too. Her skin looks very youthful.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

e775c042c6ef958f3d302c984bb069af.jpg

It's okay to age, honey, let life take its course, you cannot avoid that.

Paparazzi Obsessed

PropaGaga
13 minutes ago, codymonster said:

And yes, I know it's her body and her choice, but clearly a outside societal pressure is making her think she needs to do this to her face. And if this societal pressure is strong enough to make someone as rich, powerful, celebrated, and loved as Madonna cave, I can only image what it's doing to regular people seeing these expectations 24/7 on social media. I just can't wait until we hit a period in time where natural and what we were born with is enough..

Madonna has always been interested in transformation and has never shied away from the idea of plastic surgery. She's been getting filler since the early 90s. Her lips specifically were massive then. She'll continue to transform as she always has.

25fa62de-87d9-4516-8d05-60c3c4edf5a4.jpg

1207324.jpg

Kadikaado
19 minutes ago, dynamite said:

How edited are these pics? She looks like she could be in her 40s 

Compare to these:

FOxI0d9QfGj-rxVgTOvSYHgTANlEI2ZlOpc2fpZF

MadonnaSplit.jpg?w=980&q=75

There is basically no edition compared to what she used to do...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

FREEPALESTINE
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

Madonna has always been interested in transformation and has never shied away from the idea of plastic surgery. She's been getting filler since the early 90s. Her lips specifically were massive then. She'll continue to transform as she always has.

1207324.jpg

thank YOU. finally some BRIGHT ones round here.

JusKeepBreathin

You guys, she looks great. What is a woman in her 60's supposed to look like. 

And it's surprising to hear so many people talk so much crap when they know that if they had her age and money they would be nipping and tucking the house down.

Y'all are going to be so surprised with Gaga in about 10 years. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

codymonster
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

1207324.jpg

I understand that; however my opinion still stands. I look at celebrities on social media and they all look airbrushed, botoxed, and filtered to hell and back and I just don't like what it's doing to beauty standards. I genuinely believe that if there wasn't such a pressure to look young and not age for women, she wouldn't look like she does now.

PropaGaga
Just now, codymonster said:

I understand that; however my opinion still stands. I look at celebrities on social media and they all look airbrushed, botoxed, and filtered to hell and back and I just don't like what it's doing to beauty standards. I genuinely believe that if there wasn't such a pressure to look young and not age for women, she wouldn't look like she does now.

Nobody is taking your opinion away. But I think it's important to understand as well that not everyone is out to please others because "society" told them to. I think what's more important is allowing people to look how they want to look and not treating plastic surgery/fillers as some taboo. Everyone deserves the right to be happy in their own body, and if that means modifying their appearance in some way (whether it's makeup, dying their hair, losing/gaining weight, or even a facelift), then I don't see the problem.

Angelina Stefania

She thinks she has to do these things to "keep up" with the younger women in music. It shows a complete lack of self confidence and self worth, it shows she's threatened, just like she was threatened by Gaga and tried to throw a bomb on Gaga's artistry and music. 

alsemanche

Why are y'all so obsessed with what people do to their bodies? How does it affect you in any way? If she wants to remove an eye and glue it on her nose it's up to her, and there's nothing sad about it.

But I expect nothing less from the same user who fat shamed Camilla Cabello a couple of weeks ago. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived