Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTW re-imagined postponement

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

well do you have a theory why they postponed the album for next week?

My theory lol:I've been reading that apparently a new trailer for top gun:maverick might come this week.So what if they are releasing the rumored original song with Gaga this friday?Also some kind of a promo for the movie is starting,since a free top gun section in Microsoft Flight Simulator gonna be available next month.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
Just now, dynamite said:

Maybe because they're putting the 1000 Dove piano demo on Spotify :neyde:

they cant:heart:

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t think there’s a big reason for that. Maybe they needed another week to finish things. Are they going to sell physical versions? Maybe the CDs or vinyls couldn’t get done in time.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Andreu

I hope it is because they are adding something new, because otherwise :awkney: how can you postpone an EP with 6 covers, half of which are already out and won't be released physically until 3 months later

Putang Ina Mo

To make room for Haus Labs: Bad Kids Vault.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t think there’s a big reason for that. Maybe they needed another week to finish things. Are they going to sell physical versions? Maybe the CDs or vinyls couldn’t get done in time.

i think the cds are shipping in September 

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Living said:

Wait, there are only 6 covers? I thought it was an album? 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

lmao yes.Born this way,Judas,Marry the night,Highway unicorn,You and I,The Edge of glory 

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Living said:

Wait, there are only 6 covers? I thought it was an album? 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

yes, they are blurred (and you can guess the title of the songs) but you can see there are only 6 reimagined versions :poot: 

E2cmCn-UcAIIWWf?format=jpg&name=large

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

lmao yes.Born this way,Juads,Marry the night,Highway unicorn,You and I,The Edge of glory 

So only the singles and......Highway Unicorn? :triggered: they could have chosen a rock artist for Electric Chapel instead. Maybe they didn't want to involve Scheisse and Bloody Mary because they're big fan favorites.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Schwerk
19 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So only the singles and......Highway Unicorn? :triggered: they could have chosen a rock artist for Electric Chapel instead. Maybe they didn't want to involve Scheisse and Bloody Mary because they're big fan favorites.

Highway Unicorn by Judas Priest would be everything!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Angelina Stefania

Highway Unicorn by Tori Spelling! I can't wait! Queen Donna! 

Elizabeth Bathory

Boring. You guys can get so excited for 6 covers. This is what we've become. Atleast I can say we Gucci. :saladga:

Archived