💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s bf exposed for messy FB posts, including 1 about Gaga

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Right except some posts are from 2017 and 2019 :selena: ... 

The main thing is Billie should not get dragged for her bf's problematic posts.  Blame him instead.

This. People aren't responsible for their partner's behavior, especially when it happened way before they got together. People tried this same sh*t with Gwen Stefani over old Blake Shelton tweets. 

Billie's BF's (sorry, can't remember his name) tweets are gross, but this isn't her fault, and let's hope he's changed. It's only a reflection on Billie if he's still like this and she stays with him and defends it. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
13 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Judging by the date it was posted he must have meant her… aesthetic back then

7b8b883d641e4ee1158cba4cce66e800.jpgbbc2b3e17e58f43c0f2b11080f3c3336.jpg

those looks were made to be absurd, it was not her aesthetic, it was meant to make a parody on white blonde girls (like paris hilton for example) who tan themselves so much because it was considered hot for some reason, gaga took it to extreme tanning to be camp, bizarre and make a commentary.
It's crazy because today we even see a lot of white instagram influencers and celebs who tan themselves to this  extreme in a no ironic way and it's normalized, some even are accused of blackfishing. Gaga predicting the future as always.

Mad Architect of Light

GucciGa
12 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Key items in the #youlikegirls tag on twitter:

- People are finally calling out her embarrassing blaccent and use of aave :ohwell:
- There are pictures of her getting her toes sucked by some guy when she was underage :wtfga:
- Finneas is dating a girl that literally looks like a clone of Billie :bear:

That's all the breaking news for now!

pigs GIF

I went to see what she looked like thinking you were exaggerating but she kind of does.... 

His IG is kinda cringe. He posts way too many photos of his gf... Why do people do that? 

😇

Bolkins

My takeaway from her documentary is that she seems to be very uncomfortable with being famous, so she may be picking guys who are bad choices as a way to sabotage her own fame idk. Seems far fetched but it’s happened in the past with other artists, and it generally doesn’t end well.  

Der Meister

What about her bf being 29?? Americans are close minded as fk, its comical. Sometimes people connect and the age differencce don't matter (Im not talking about sex, Im talking about real friendship and love). Y'all should mind your own business, it's her life, if she feels happy with him being an asshole, let her. 

VoidTwo
10 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

What about her bf being 29?? Americans are close minded as fk, its comical. Sometimes people connect and the age differencce don't matter (Im not talking about sex, Im talking about real friendship and love). Y'all should mind your own business, it's her life, if she feels happy with him being an asshole, let her. 

Exactly. Plus, she's not underage or something, she's 20. A close friend of mine is my age (25) and she married a guy who is 11 years older, nobody ever thought it was abusive. 

Der Meister
1 minute ago, VoidTwo said:

Exactly. Plus, she's not underage or something, she's 20. A close friend of mine is my age (25) and got married to a guy which is 11 years older, nobody ever thought it was abusive. 

Right! I get so angry when people go nitpicking on other people's relationship with age differences. That mindset is so last century. Real love should never be questioned when both parties are happy and consent.

GucciGa
19 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

My takeaway from her documentary is that she seems to be very uncomfortable with being famous, so she may be picking guys who are bad choices as a way to sabotage her own fame idk. Seems far fetched but it’s happened in the past with other artists, and it generally doesn’t end well.  

She can't be that uncomfortable. New artists have to do the whole "ugh, fame?? I didn't expect this, I just wanted to make music with my bro" thing. She could easily ease back on her career of she wanted to. Take a couple of years out like Lorde did. 

😇

Concertaholic

She’s so immature an annoying, I’ll take Olivia Rodrigo pls and thank you :huntyga:

Thank You Next Kris Jenner GIF by Ariana Grande

FfFfFfFF

That tweet about Asian people wearing masks didn't age well on any level... :selena:

FfFfFfFF

Whenever stuff like this happens, there are always two categories of people:

1. people being outraged

2. people being outraged at people being outraged

Everyone deserves a second chance.  These comments from 5 years ago .. maybe time has changed him for the better.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Chesescake
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Whenever stuff like this happens, there are always three categories of people:

1. people being outraged

2. people being outraged at people being outraged

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Archived