Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

3 songs from Gaga that everyone likes, but you don't

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

How can anyone say DITD? It’s literally one of her best songs everything from the intro to the chorus to THAT BRIDGE:firega:

The lack of taste :toofunny:

Literally her best song along with MTN. But some of these queens will worship songs like Sour Candy and The Cure, while saying DITD is “LoUd” lmao

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Judas, Venus, Dancin' In Circles

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Suspiria

ARUTW - it's an extremely generic love ballad sorry. I just don't get why everyone thinks it's her best ballad, she has other ones with way more interesting lyrics and themes.

Gypsy - it's okay, but this is one of very few songs I would say is "overproduced". It just sounds messy, the mixing isn't great either. And the whole thing is a bit cheesy.

911 - it's actually an excellent song, truly one of her best, I have nothing bad to say about it. But idk I just always skip it:laughga: I really don't know why but I'm just never in the mood for it.

Stephen

Mmm idk if EVERYONE likes it but I know a bunch of fans like DIC and that’s.. not a good song. At all :bear:

DelusionalGaga

The only one that comes to mind is Sine From Above. Really can't stand this puta

The Edge Of Glory

Gypsy

Just Another Day 

Plastic Doll

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

TimisaMonster

Sour Candy

Gypsy

You and I

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Edge of Glory and Million Reasons.
Both songs got way too much attention in my opinion. I feel like TEOG was extremely popular here in Germany especially on the radio, and we all know the problem with MR.
I still like them but they wouldn't be in my top 20 or so.

Another song might be 911, I mean I love it's lyrics, but I don't really understand the hype.

The only songs that I really don't like and usually skip are Jewels N' Drugs and Hey Girl, but I think no one would actually name them as a favorite.

But I agree on most of the fan favorites like Heavy Metal Lover, Dancin' In Circles and Sour Candy.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Smother Em Eh
5 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Literally her best song along with MTN. But some of these queens will worship songs like Sour Candy and The Cure, while saying DITD is “LoUd” lmao

Exactly! And “Loud” give me a break. Songs like Hair, Americano, Swine & Donatella are way louder then DITD :lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

GagasEarCondom

Shallow

Shallow

& you guessed it

Shallow

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Replay, Monster and Perfect Illusion. 

I really don't hate any of these songs, I just don't find them all that great. 

Archived