Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is better than Gaga

Featured Posts

Also Im making this thread bcs Im listening to Madonna and I just had this thought and wanted to debate with you all :omg:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway

While I know this thread is just flaimbait and will eventually be closed, I may refute this "opinion" and provide some facts. 

1. You can't compare LG's impact to Madonna's because both belong to different timelines. Gaga couldn't achieve what Madonna did at her time because it was already done. Gaga is a different force who has had impact in other areas that belong to the 21 century. She has raised awareness about LGBTQ+ issues, BLM and mental health.

2. LG is a musician. She is a trained pianist and eventually became an entertainer as well. Madonna is a dancer that became an entertainer. She makes music, but it would be unfair to compare the two if you know what I mean. 

3. LG is succeding in something Madonna couldn't, and that's acting. 

Again, this is pointless and idk why you made this thread. 

talk mariah GIF

Cello

Why do we have to compare them? 

she/her 💗 free my mind

1 minute ago, flyaway said:

3. LG is succeding in something Madonna couldn't, and that's acting. 

I can agree on that!

Madonna’s impact was more than Gaga’s because of the time period. She talked about all the things no mainstream artist would dream of.

Gaga managed to do just that, again, in the 2010s, even after we thought we’d seen it all.

Overall, both ladies truly saved the culture of their respective peak years. Lots of important work done for underrepresented folks on both sides. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Not at all, I'm just sharing an opinion :shrug: Then i invited you all to tell me why Im wrong without any insults, so if i wanted drama i wouldnt even mention the fact that I know it could get people angry and I dont want that, but if u wanna report me go ahead :smh:

I don't care enough to report you and that's why I suggested you edit but there's a difference between having an opinion and phrasing it in a way that intentionally creates fights, like "she's ten times better" when Gaga has had 25% of her career length, and madonna's albums she's released in the last decade+ are widely panned

chaeri pls

1 minute ago, ARTVENUS said:

we know Madonna is more impactful but Madonna could never have Gagas vocal ability or versatility. I’ll die on this hill

Thats also very true, but I feel like Madonna always has more of a vision with her art 

• Guest changed the title to Madonna is better than Gaga
Bottom

Girl take a seat, there is no need to make comparisons. "Better" is subjective, Gaga has excelled in areas madonna has only dreamed of. Madonna only dominated one field, music, Gaga on the other hand has her legendary hands on many baskets like music, acting, charity, actually helping people and making a difference in the world. I would take Gaga anyday over madonna

chromatic puzea

but what's the purpose of comparing them?

does the winner get a trophy or smth?

¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star

Harry
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Also Im making this thread bcs Im listening to Madonna and I just had this thought and wanted to debate with you all :omg:

the whole way you framed your post and your title was set up to cause pettiness and drama, it's obvious and it's boring. madonna and gaga are different yet both impactful and brilliant in their own ways. your use of language in the op was confrontational before any conversation had even started. you sound stupid. hope you know that x

js4754394o9823

Is this 2011?

We don't do that anymore

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

SHALLOW

Yet i still struggle to name more than 5 Madonna songs. It's just about generations. Madonna's not the popstar of this one.

Chlorine Sevigny

Madonna is the mother, Gaga is the daughter.

Unfair to compare them though honestly. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived