šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is better than Gaga

Featured Posts

Madonna's impact was much stronger and bigger than Gaga. Gaga hit her peak now she's on her way to becoming a great actress but her peak as an artist is over as far as pop star goes. She can now evolve as a very serious artist who is respected in her field and by her peers. But Madonna's impact was stronger and her discography is 10 times better than Gaga's.

That's my opinion, tell me why I'm wrong without using insultsĀ :staymad:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

I don't know how you can say "and will always be" when we haven seen what Gaga has in store for us for the next 30+ years tho :oprah:

As of right now? sure, Madge has the advantage of having debuted many years earlier and has had the time to show us everything that she's got.

Gaga hasn't had the chance to show us all that she has yet, so I respect your opinion, but I don't share it.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

littlepotter

This type of thread is called "flamebait" and is against the rules so I suggest you edit your title and content a bit because it's clear you just want an 8 page thread that ends up locked.

EditĀ he edited it as he should

chaeri pls

053Timo

I donā€™t think you can compare those two because of the differentĀ zeitgeist. Her discography is -in my opinion- definitely not much better.Ā 

Lucas

Spill the tea!

The only thing I'll say in defense of Gaga though, is that times have changed and that makes a huge difference between what a pop star could achieve back then and what a pop star can achieve nowadays.

alsemanche

Congrats on your flamebait WPs!Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Queen Bitch

I mean I'm inclined to agree, but we don't know what Gaga will do in the future

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

? ok take a walk

Walk a mile. Serve it (far superior vocal and musical ability) city styleĀ 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dr Fudge

Somebody woke up today and chose violence, I see.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This type of thread is called "flamebait" and is against the rules so I suggest you edit your title and content a bit because it's clear you just want an 8 page thread that ends up locked.

Not at all, I'm just sharing an opinionĀ :shrug:Ā Then i invited you all to tell me why Im wrong without any insults, so if i wanted drama i wouldnt even mention the fact that I know it could get people angry and I dont want that, but if u wanna report me go aheadĀ :smh:

Head Empty

1. The comparison is extremely tired and unnecessary

2. Plenty of artists, including Madonna, have reached new peaks at a later point in their career. Gaga can still surprise us, as she has done many times so far.

3. I would agree that Madonna will always keep some sense of being the "real" Queen of Pop, as she helped popularize the current format of what a pop star "should" be.

4. Madonna has also done things that taint her legacy for a younger generation (like her Eurovision performance or how she treated Gaga). It remains to be seen how Madonna and Gaga continue to treat their legacy.

• Guest changed the title to Madonna is better than Gaga
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived