Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian fails law exam again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bionic
21 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Hater

There is no shame in trying again until you succeed and there is no shame in realizing something isn’t working out and you need move on. Obviously I don’t know Kim’s situation

buy bionic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the other stuff she has to keep up with this is no surprise at all! I am studying and working a few hours a week on top and it already can be really exhausting..

At least we know that she is not buying her way into the system.

Btw, here in germany you cannot repeat these exams. So if you want to become a lawyer and **** up one time, it is over. I don't even want to know how much pressure and anxiety that puts on people.. 

JusKeepBreathin

Didn't she start the apprenticeship to be a lawyer like last Tuesday?

How can she be ready for the bar exam? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CyanLights
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Didn't she start the apprenticeship to be a lawyer like last Tuesday?

How can she be ready for the bar exam? 

In CA - candidates for a law degree though this program need to take the “baby bar” after their first year of their apprenticeship. It’s basically a version of the full bar exam except it doesn’t test all subjects. They need to pass this before moving on.

The baby bar exam has about a 20-30% pass rate I believe. 

CyanLights
12 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

ItsWhatSheDeserves.gif

Not cute and not funny. 

imnotyourbabe10

While I understand appreciating someone’s efforts to grow and change, I also don’t see why we ought to applaud the rich and famous for doing such. We can of course have multiple identities and career changes in life, and perhaps she and her family are not “bad” people, I just don’t get this...

I wouldn’t laugh at my friends for pursuing their dreams or goals—at the same time, my friends didn’t act a fool on “reality” tv.

We have to stop encouraging and installing celebrities into rigorous academic or political positions that they are not equipped for. 

TimisaMonster

Even if she passes...I can't picture her in a court room trying to get people from going off to jail...

Then she'd just open a law firm for the sake of political activism which kinda isn't the job of law firms...nor profitable 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

Meanwhile I spent years thinking a bar exam was a law inforced safety test new bar owners needed to complete… “what’s so hard about learning how to serve alcohol??” 😭

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it's admirable that she's trying to improve her life and she's aiming for a goal that's very difficult to achieve. She is already extremely rich and could spend the rest of her life going on vacations and living a privileged lifestyle but she wants to do something worthwhile that will help other people. I don't like the Kardashians but I think Kim deserves respect for this. 

This. Some celebs pay to get their children into high positions. Kim is actually working hard for it and hasn’t given up yet. It’s admirable and idk why it’s funny to others

HuffsAhoy
28 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

We have to stop encouraging and installing celebrities into rigorous academic or political positions that they are not equipped for. 

Bitter much :ladyhaha: Kim is actually one of the few celebrities actually going through the proper channels to make herself qualified. 

19 minutes ago, Economy said:

Why all the lmaos? U think personal failures are funny? :deadbanana:

Some people here have such an irrational hatred of literally everyone. They must lead sad lives, honestly. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Summerboi14
17 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Meanwhile I spent years thinking a bar exam was a law inforced safety test new bar owners needed to complete… “what’s so hard about learning how to serve alcohol??” 😭

I bet in some countries this exists. You have to learn 2 - 3 years to do that.

Archived