MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

news

Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (Reimagined)

Featured Posts

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blake

• HuffsAhoy

• dynamite

• buzzkill

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Queen Kylie with Gaga?   

Who's gonna tell her  

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME, THEY'RE MY FAVORITE ARTISTS OF ALL TIME I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I HOPE IT'S AN EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG JUST PLEASE BREED MY PINKY TWINK HOLE RAW AND LEAVE IT OPEN FOR OTHERS TO ST

VasilisVas
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sounds better in HD. For some reason her voice doesn't blend on the SD it sounds louder than the music. 

Try it on Apple Music or what ever service you have with HD sound. The production of the song sounds clearer. It sounds like a disco dream. Especially that last bit. 

Yes, I heard it on Apple Music. 

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Yes, I heard it on Apple Music. 

Then check your ears girl.

001_7f25858e-9dbd-4d1e-86b9-5563b17b8ec0

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
OMonster

Unpopular opinion: I don't like it. 

I love Kylie but I think Gaga's songs are so unique to her that any attempt at covering them just falls flat. 

MTN is a huge record and I don't think Kylie embodies it at all. But I don't think any artist could. It feels inauthentic and a bit cringe-inducing hearing others sing lyrics that I view as so intrinsic to Lady Gaga and no one else. 

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
Jasoneg1990

I honestly didn’t like it on my first listen. I’ll give it a few more tries before I make my final decision. Glad everyone who liked it enjoyed it though!

• Like 1
Argentum

did someone do a mix of the kylie and gaga vocals already?

plz someone with remixing experience do it for gay rights! 

I've been in gay bars in NYC and they play this and it slaps:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
maryloo

I actually really like the chorus, but the verses leave something to be desired. It feels like a more fun, club version of the song. I don’t love her nasal voice, especially in the intro. 

2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Unpopular opinion: I don't like it. 

I love Kylie but I think Gaga's songs are so unique to her that any attempt at covering them just falls flat. 

MTN is a huge record and I don't think Kylie embodies it at all. But I don't think any artist could. It feels inauthentic and a bit cringe-inducing hearing others sing lyrics that I view as so intrinsic to Lady Gaga and no one else. 

This song especially is one that is meant for Gaga. Kylie's voice just doesn't fit this kind of song. They just got a big artist to cover a Gaga track, that's not going to work most of the time especially BTW...

• Like 2
CyanDante
2 hours ago, Argentum said:

did someone do a mix of the kylie and gaga vocals already?

plz someone with remixing experience do it for gay rights! 

I've been in gay bars in NYC and they play this and it slaps:

Found this immediately after the remix came out. :giveup:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Love 1
The Fame

Just gave it a listen. Have not looked at people's reactions so I don't know if this is unpopular or not, but def not my cup of tea. This singer's vocals are not powerful enough to carry the emotion of the song to the point there were some rather bad autotuned parts. No ill wishes towards this Kylie person, maybe just another song would have been better. 

• Like 2
Argentum
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Found this immediately after the remix came out. :giveup:

actually, i was just listening to another one! people work fast

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • YAAAS 1
NAMURO

Why are people so fussy? It's one of the best Gaga songs and we have been listening to it for like 10 years, of course nobody is gonna make it sound better than the original! It's a cute attempt and for god sake, they got fu**ing goddess Kylie cover it! I understand some people might not like it but that alone brought me to heaven :tony:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
Killa

Not very good on the verses, she really didnt try enough to make it her own or relate. But there are some cute parts even on the remix/remake surely. Well it's def not right song for Kylie.

Still the thing about her is that she's so esy to listen to. I love kylie so i enjoyed it very much

• Like 1
androiduser

It's close to the original so I am fine with that, but overall it's quite weak.. sounds like a Glee cover