OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shane Dawson Threatened To Return

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Can someone text him that nobody misses him and he is still blockedT!??? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

More like...I was waiting for my monetization to come back before I drop my next video, because I know it'll get a ton of views, because people wanna know what's been happening for a year after my scandal 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BradleyCooper

Can we just not watch and not give him views maybe he’ll get the hint

Lucas

People can trashtalk Shane Dawson the problematic man but trashtalking his content is just pure hate.

When other youtubers were doing galaxy mashed potatoes tutorials he was doing series giving us insights on rich people's lives, make up industry and all the BTS of it, conspiracies etc...
His content was fire.

Cameltoe Chariot

He must feel so f*cking lost. Shane built his entire life around youtube, a platform he doesn't even OWN, and has gone for nearly two decades solely focusing on this particular audience and feeding them various forms of content. He then systematically destroyed his livelihood and reputation, leaving him with nowhere to go but back to Youtube - he HAS to keep making videos. He has no other experience, his reputation and public value are worthless... it's a nightmare.

Oh well! :vegas:

Aphasic

He'll return bigger than before not judging just stating a fact. 

Reality
3 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

He'll return bigger than before not judging just stating a fact. 

Unfortunately this is true. People will entirely forget about what he did and still watch his content nonetheless

🃏🖤👹

Aphasic
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Unfortunately this is true. People will entirely forget about what he did and still watch his content nonetheless

Jeffree Star teas. The more drama and the more controversy the bigger he got. Same for James Charles, The Logan brothers, etc. 

Should Gaga start being problematic like calling us fggts and being racist (obviously this is very dark and twisted humor) and become the biggest star of the entirety of the universe?

pussycat

I don’t understand why he acts like we want him back! He literally got caught in that drama thing, disappeared cause he knew people were disgusted and now its like ‘i needed that time’ and we are assumed to ‘understand his time off’ no bitch ur literally still a rat and now ur a victimising rat too BYE

pussycat
6 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

(obviously this is very dark and twisted humor) 

Babe you will get dragged :air:

Aphasic
1 minute ago, pussycat said:

Babe you will get dragged :air:

Quite possibly, I know :messga:

But I get dragged on here just by breathing :ladyhaha:

js4754394o9823
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

People can trashtalk Shane Dawson the problematic man but trashtalking his content is just pure hate.

When other youtubers were doing galaxy mashed potatoes tutorials he was doing series giving us insights on rich people's lives, make up industry and all the BTS of it, conspiracies etc...
His content was fire.

and when other youtubers where playing games or doing vlogs, he was painting his face black

also, over edited "documentaries" that were saving his also problematic friends from being cancelled, or spreading miss information were not good to me, but u like what u like, i guess

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Future Lovers
56 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Also why was he cancelled? I forgot :sweat:

Blackface, using the N word, promoting pedophiliac behavior, etc. 

Archived