💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

T.I. slams sexual assault accusers in new MV and quits music for good

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

TI slams sexual assault accusers in new music video & insists he’s quitting music for good after releasing ‘final’ album

T.I. released music video  called “What It’s Come To” that begins with audio of Peterson demanding an apology from the famous couple.

Tell the truth about me. Tell the truth and apologize, and I’m gone. Here’s the other stipulation — do it within seven days. Within seven days, tell the truth, apologize and I’m gone.” she says in the clip

Then pop up the words, “A toxic person will create drama and then portray themself as the victim” .

The video shows a group of women plotting to get money from the artist as TI raps:
"In the fire, I reside like the money do. N* tried wearing wires at the rendezvous."
"Don’t nothing kill a n* like needing money do. For nothing, peel n* you sweet as honeydew…"

T.I. also angrily brands his accusers “lying b*****s” in the track which was first aired last month, but without a music video.
He's says in the X-rated lyrics: "Go put yo face and reputation on it. These kind of claims deserve more than anonymous provocative conversation, don't it? "Willing to face whatever consequences for his vision … while I'm up against some lyin' a** b**s."

As the “What It’s Come To” video comes to a close, the Kill The King cover art appears with “The Final Album Coming Soon” written underneath the project’s title.

source source

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

The Child

He is so ridiculous.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

It looks like Jewels N'Drugs will disappear and ARTPOP is going to be an EP soon :bear:

flyaway

Hoping he remains out of music so that we don't have to hear from his messy guilty *ss again.

What he and his wife did to those girls is horrible.

Luffy
22 minutes ago, OhGG said:

It looks like Jewels N'Drugs will disappear and ARTPOP is going to be an EP soon :bear:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

automatic

say goodbye to jewels n drugs little kindsters!1!! 

Spoiler

im a dirty little JnD lover though :(

Babba the Hutt

"Gaga, remember this male artist you did a collab with?"

"Um, which one?"

"T.I."

"Oh yeah, what happ- wait *reads newspaper* not this again :neyde:"

Economy
46 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Hoping he remains out of music so that we don't have to hear from his messy guilty *ss again.

What he and his wife did to those girls is horrible.

What did they do? I must live under a rock cuz i missed this whole story

KURUSHITOVSKA
50 minutes ago, OhGG said:

J&D should have never happened anyway

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

3 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I don't know either. What did they do?

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't know either. What did they do?

Chris Thomason

For someone denying these claims he sure wants to make himself look guilty by removing himself from the spotlight...

RAMROD

This is just gonna put the spotlight on him more 🤡🤡🤡

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Arcadia
1 hour ago, OhGG said:

I’m here for ARTPOP being a solo album like BTW :bear:

Archived