💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Vote for 'ARTPOP' as the most anticipated album of 2013

Americano

Featured Posts

Everyone seems to be excluding Gaga from everything tour related. Fuse was talking about how the MDNA Tour is supposed to become the top grossing tour by a female artist. Did they mention the flawless BTWB? Only to say that she threw up during one of her shows. The show is amazing and the fact that it isn't getting recognition kills me. I guess thats because she decided to tour over seas first. :ohwell:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Everyone seems to be excluding Gaga from everything tour related. Fuse was talking about how the MDNA Tour is supposed to become the top grossing your by a female artist. Did they mention the flawless BTWB? Only to say that she threw up during one of her shows. The show is amazing and the fact that it isn't getting recognition kills me. I guess thats because she decided to tour over seas first. :ohwell:

Theyll include it next year when it hits the US. These are US and Canadian sites, so why would they care about a tour in Africa?

Ray of Light

Everyone seems to be excluding Gaga from everything tour related. Fuse was talking about how the MDNA Tour is supposed to become the top grossing tour by a female artist. Did they mention the flawless BTWB? Only to say that she threw up during one of her shows. The show is amazing and the fact that it isn't getting recognition kills me. I guess thats because she decided to tour over seas first. :ohwell:

I doubt MDNA Tour can outgross Sticky & Sweet :laughga:

GreenEyes

Those comments, If you don't want to read them heres a quick gist.

MADONNA

MADONNA IS THE BEST

LADY FLOPGA

MADONNA HAS THE BEST TOUR LIKE EVER

BORN THIS WAY BALL A FLOP

Some of the people on billboard. :toofunny:

Redstreak

Just doing this poll thing, it makes me realize just how TERRIBLE pop music was this year.. holy hell. lol

Seriously. I wrote in half of my answers cause most of the choices were just... I voted Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney as best couple. :hor:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Lord Axel

I voted Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney as best couple. :hor:

Same :hor:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

J e s s e

Not voting. :nails:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

DontDoubtDavid

voted.

That avitar.....

WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate that face more than Regain's. :cry: :ohno: :grr:

Robotboy

my tour choice: Other: U kidding right?

but she hasnt toured in america i guess thats why

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived