Khloe Kardashian debuts new face

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The fillers are becoming too much :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Aphasic

If I had her money I'd just change my soul to a different body (though I love my current body and face) but I'd do it just out of boredom.

Aphasic

Side effects may be serious and cause rash, problems with breathing or you'll just basically did. This drugs ads are so funny and scary at the same time.

KillerMonster

Let her live her life. If she’s happy then that’s all that matters. :heart: We shouldn’t be so judgmental on someone’s looks. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

SharkmanthaC

I mean she can do what she wants...it's her face.

Also, I have two boxes of that medication sitting beside me right now. :huntyga:

she/her/hers

Hades
13 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Let her live her life. If she’s happy then that’s all that matters. :heart: We shouldn’t be so judgmental on someone’s looks. 

True. Her family should be worried though. When sb gets addicted to so many plastic surgeries then their health will collapse at some point. It's inevitable. 

lasagna

i feel like i see the headline "khloe kardashian debuts new face" every month :air:

human turd

Wolf Boy

Looks like she’s finally starting to actually make herself look like the filters she keeps using. 

Robo Ga

Please let’s extend some empathy! Honestly if I was photographed as much as a Kardashian I would probably be addicted to plastic surgery too... like I have low grade body dysmorphia now as a non famous person lol so I just feel like I totally understand why she would be obsessive about it especially bc she has always been painted as a lesser attractive Kardashian. Ngl I have paid for ridiculous things in my life to try to look better. This is how I see it for her. She’s still human 

🤖⚡️

Archived