💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard Hot100 top 10 (chart dated June 12, 2021)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I mean bts dropped a remix of butter with a new music video for its 2nd week + they also released another remix and another video for week 3

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

damn, their streaming numbers are so tragic, but thanks to their fans mass buying song butter is still number one

great, billboard really shows us the most popular songs in usa :enigma: definitely this chart is not manipulated by mass buying 

19 million weekly streams is hardly tragic. It's top 5 numbers + they have literally 10x's the weekly sales. 

Is this the same GGD that literally two years ago said the streaming sucks and pure sales were the only true measure of an artists success? Or is that only true when Gaga drops a single or album?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

19 million weekly streams is hardly tragic. It's top 5 numbers + they have literally 10x's the weekly sales. 

Is this the same GGD that literally two years ago said the streaming sucks and pure sales were the only true measure of an artists success? Or is that only true when Gaga drops a single or album?

Girl compare those streams to Good 4 U’s streams, and that’s when it looks tragic AF. It just shows that it’s purely fans mass buying and there’s little interest from local listeners.

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Girl compare those streams to Good 4 U’s streams, and that’s when it looks tragic AF. It just shows that it’s purely fans mass buying and there’s little interest from local listeners.

I mean I definitely prefer G4U but buying a product is better than streaming something for free on repeat.

I'm not trying to put down Olivia either. I think she'll get her #1 like Up did for Cardi B. Just a little later. It's holding up much better and radio will kick in soon. Just be patient. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Or is that only true when Gaga drops a single or album?

Of course :haroon:

If anyone we do not like is successful, what they do is bad until Gaga does it too :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ororo Munroe
17 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Firstly, no their streaming numbers are above like literally 8 songs, so I think it's kinda tragic for huge single from BTS after just one week after release 

Secondly, I wasn't here two years ago and I've never said anything like that about streaming and pure sales 

I think that streaming right now is main factor, just like pure sales were in 2010, but times have changed and today streaming is showing us what songs people are truly interested in, and mass buying won't change the fact that butter is dragged to that top position 

Archived