Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ARTPOP WEEK LIVE STREAM

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

He saw that musty chat and walked out :cryga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

It was nice if him to say that he doesn't want to take away the spotlight of Chromatica 

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mister G
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

He joined

The comments are the best part LOL.

Lol why'd he leave so fast? :laughga: Did he even spend enough time in there to take a single question?

Was cool he did that big EW interview but weird that he threw this one? Why'd he even agree to it in the first place then? Unless he had an emergency come up

⚡🐲

Mister G
4 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Lol why'd he leave so fast? :laughga: Did he even spend enough time in there to take a single question?

Was cool he did that big EW interview but weird that he threw this one? Why'd he even agree to it in the first place then? Unless he had an emergency come up

It sounded like he was outside and probably hit a cell service dead zone.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Apparently his phone died? :rip:

🖤

DavidLuis198
3 minutes ago, PEZ said:

He replied one question about how timing is something that we must remember with those stuff but we should keep alive this spirit of ARTPOP and etc. Then, when the girl was asking the second question, he just hung up (or was disconnected)

I don't know how to write in english

Papergangstuh

He basically said it's bad timing try again when it isn't BTW's birthday and Chromatica's time (remix, tour, etc.) but keep it in your heart and maybe we'll eventually get something down the road.

I found it interesting that he didn't directly say "yes" when asked if they should keep trying to get 100k signatures

Oh battery/disconnect makes more sense than what I was thinking, and is also just his/our terrible luck :laughga: THIS IS ARTPOPPPPP

⚡🐲

GagasEarCondom

He sounded kinda stressed imo 

He did say he couldn't stay too long

It could just the the connection

He seems very kind though

He also did say that everyone knows about the ACT II demand rn behind the scenes

Its bad timing at the moment so I assume that means it won't come out now

But im almost certain something will be released at some point in the future

Because everyone knows the fanbase wants it

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

19-E77615-4-C79-4-A53-B792-FC7-DD32-B07-

My serve :sis:

I wonder what his reaction was when he saw those other comments about d***t******** for tracks like Applause, Bloody Mary, DWUW and Government Hooker.

ChicaSkas

Tl dr paraphrasing:

1. His connection was lost, possibly due to the phone dying

2. He urges us to petition the labels and put out into the universe that we want it to be seen. 

3. He and Gaga want to share but Gaga and he are very busy , and he doesn't have a set formula for how it would be released but the labels are directly involved.

4. I recorded all of it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

He replied one question about how timing is something that we must remember with those stuff but we should keep alive this spirit of ARTPOP and etc. Then, when the girl was asking the second question, he just hung up (or was disconnected)

He would not hang up without saying goodbye or explaining he needed to go . Guaranteed.  He is not that kind of person 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luke78619

Why was I getting redirected to Stationhead yet again :triggered: it’s loterally just a black screen on my phone when that happens 

I don’t wanna be redirected to a black screen, I wanna discuss on a forum what DJWS is saying thanks :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived