💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

Palia : A lif sim cooperative MMO

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido

This was announced a few days ago. 

It's by developers from Blizzard, Epic Games, Riot and Zynga.

It is said to be an evolutive video game, a mix between Stardew Valley and ACNH. No combat (except for hunting), but only exploration, farming, fishing, shopping, crafting, building and decorating...

AMENiCURE

The style is very Sims/Fortnite to me! I love it though.

As a fan of farming life sims since my childhood, I am so proud this genre has gotten so much awareness. Thank god the long days of Bokumono being the only farming sim have been gone.

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Eido said:

No combat (except for hunting), but only exploration

This is LITERALLY what I've been looking for ever since I played BotW and discovered that I loved the exploration aspect but I'm way too much of an anxious wimp to go around getting ambushed by nightmare inducing monsters. If this game offers a big pretty world like that... take all my money

chaeri pls

alsemanche

Hmm i'm not too intrigued by the trailer. But I might check it out at some point. It's weird that they didn't even mention the MMO part ii the trailer though, I wonder how that will work

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Hmm i'm not too intrigued by the trailer. But I might check it out at some point. It's weird that they didn't even mention the MMO part ii the trailer though, I wonder how that will work

You can see the usernames of people in it tho as she walks

chaeri pls

alsemanche
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

You can see the usernames of people in it tho as she walks

how tf did i miss that :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Eido
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is LITERALLY what I've been looking for ever since I played BotW and discovered that I loved the exploration aspect but I'm way too much of an anxious wimp to go around getting ambushed by nightmare inducing monsters. If this game offers a big pretty world like that... take all my money

And this is a co-op game... Well a mmo 

So after exploring with your friends you can go back to your Neighborhood (which is the equivalent of a guild) and enjoy a meal while voice chatting 

Like it's a litteral life simulation 

doja scat

im not crazy about this art style since its giving sims 4/fortnite teas but im definitely gonna check it out

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

WORLDofGAGA

So weird as I just saw the trailer for this game 2 minutes ago and I came on here and this topic popped up lol. Looks like an it could be a pretty good game 

@W0RLDofGAGA

littlepotter
2 hours ago, dolce vita said:

im not crazy about this art style since its giving sims 4/fortnite teas but im definitely gonna check it out

Yeah I have to say the art style is a big turn off, it feels like those horrible modern kids TV shows

chaeri pls

ARTPOPe

Oh this looks cute :flutter:

I love games like this one, they're so relaxing.

Stream The Love Invention

Archived