Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTS meal experience

PartySick

Featured Posts

Bradley

It literally is the same as the usual McDonald's meals just packaged together.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It literally is the same as the usual McDonald's meals just packaged together.

it is not "the same" when the sauces are limited editions :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

it is not "the same" when the sauces are limited editions :poot:

I guess enjoy the 0.5% difference then to those who are buying. :poot:

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I guess enjoy the 0.5% difference then to those who are buying. :poot:

It is the main selling points..., besides the BtS paper cups :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

huttont

The Cajun sauce is :firega: the sweet chili is ok...a little too thick and ketchup-like but not bad

Franch Toast

@PartySick, guess what I had for lunch today? :ladyhaha:It's all your fault. I skipped breakfast just so I could have the calories to eat McDonald's for lunch. I was extra naughty and even ordered a small chocolate shake. 

I really liked both of the sauces and kept alternating between them. I did order extra sauce packets so that I can use the sauces on other things. To be honest though, I think it's probably not that hard to replicate either sauce. 

And just so you know how far and wide your influence extends: Last night I was chatting with a friend in Hong Kong, and because of you, she ended up ordering McDonald's for lunch. But their McDonald's is much better than ours because she also ordered fried chicken and "shake shake fries" (which apparently are fries served with a special seasoning that your pour into the bag and then shake). I want shake shake fries. 

She/Her/Hers

Ororo Munroe

@PartySick okay, but the real question is - did you buy Olivia Rodrigo's sour patch kids? :dom: 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

PartySick
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

@PartySick, guess what I had for lunch today? :ladyhaha:It's all your fault. I skipped breakfast just so I could have the calories to eat McDonald's for lunch. I was extra naughty and even ordered a small chocolate shake. 

I really liked both of the sauces and kept alternating between them. I did order extra sauce packets so that I can use the sauces on other things. To be honest though, I think it's probably not that hard to replicate either sauce. 

And just so you know how far and wide your influence extends: Last night I was chatting with a friend in Hong Kong, and because of you, she ended up ordering McDonald's for lunch. But their McDonald's is much better than ours because she also ordered fried chicken and "shake shake fries" (which apparently are fries served with a special seasoning that your pour into the bag and then shake). I want shake shake fries. 

My power :legend:

@Gaga Lazuli is right, I think. The cajun sauce is nearly identical to honey mustard, maybe with a different kick in there. If you find something to substitute the chili sauce, make sure you let me know :enigma: that's the one I really like :enigma:

Ask your friend to mail us some shake shake fries :fatcat:

1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

@PartySick okay, but the real question is - did you buy Olivia Rodrigo's sour patch kids? :dom: 

I didn't even know Olive Rodger had candy out :chica:

🖤

Ororo Munroe
33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I didn't even know Olive Rodger had candy out :chica:

s-sour candy :ally:

PartySick
7 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

s-sour candy :ally:

I totally forgot her album is called "Sour" :enigma: it makes sense now.

E1okJ5uWQAU1wVx?format=jpg&name=large

2 POUNDS of Sour Patch Kids :bradley: all that weight I lost in 2020 is about to come back :bradley:

🖤

Ororo Munroe
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

2 POUNDS of Sour Patch Kids :bradley: 

I've never had patch kids :giveup: is it good? never seen it in my country :fatcat: 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I've never had patch kids :giveup: is it good? never seen it in my country :fatcat: 

They're alright. Not my favorite sour candy though. It's a bit like tough little gummies covered in sour-ish sprinkles :laughga: they're not terribly enjoyable to eat.

Skittles has the crown as the best sour candy imo :saira: get Olivia on that :saira:

🖤

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not my favorite sour candy though

I know which one is your favorite :ally: 

OhHenny2020

I thought they were amazing. Definitely miles better than all the other sauces. The one and only thing I like from BTS :woot:

PartySick
44 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I know which one is your favorite :ally: 

Yeah, I said Skittles :fan: so sweet then I get a little angry ('cause I can't freaking find them anywhere anymore :messga:)

🖤

Archived