celeb

Camila & Shawn hang out in Miami beach

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HelloBarbara

What were not going to do on this post is body shame Camila. She looks incredible.

Hiiieee

BUtterfield 8

I honestly thought they were a fake couple for publicity but they’ve been together for a while now so I guess it actually real 

good for them 

Arcadia

Carmela and Shawn would rather be dry but 

1 hour ago, Runway said:

At least they are alive

AD6-CFED6-E6-B0-4-A02-AE02-725-C612-EA8-

Aphasic
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Shawn looks so much better with shorter hair :tony:

No shade or body shaming but what happened to Camila? :wtfga:

Body weight fluctuates. Nothing wrong with it. Gaga herself has been super thin and then thick and all the ways she's been she's looked great. Both look sexy. 

Aphasic
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

this girl looks messier with every new shot :triggered: and im not talking about the body, just the whole vibe shes giving like shes not happy

What? Have you spoken to her on the phone or how did you get this info from 3-4 pictures?

Brainiac
7 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Shawn looks so hot :heat:

Honestly, he could get it anytime, anywhere....

VasilisVas

Shawn looks hot. Yes, Camilla gained some pounds, but she looks super cute. 

MANiCURE 6
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

The couple of the century :pray:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488669b225e4aa21e8956c

Little Monsters still heading to TCB this summer even though it’s postponed :ladyhaha:

Babba the Hutt

I always thought they were a fake couple for publicity reasons too. But we were wrong.

Anyway, Camila looks normal, 'nuff said.

alsemanche
11 hours ago, noa234 said:

Shawn looking like a snack, and Sis Camila is eating good and feeling fine :bear:

Disgusting comment 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

11 hours ago, Economy said:

Its not a double standard per say because one atm is reaching societies beauty standards and the other no so much. I dint think its a male vs female thing in this case cuz if he gained weight im sure half of GGD would be commenting on him also just the same

The issue is having these subjective standards in the first place then making such comments

Leo Dicaprio, Ben Affleck etc showin big belly stomachs: Omg DAD BOD SO HOT!!! Yes dadddy

Camila, Gaga, Lana showing belly and thick thighs: No shade but...What happened to her? Is she ok? No no because it's about HEALTH! You have to be healthy it's not good for you!!! No Im not being mean or anything, I just wonder if shes okay, is she okay????

alsemanche
11 hours ago, Economy said:

Its not a double standard per say because one atm is reaching societies beauty standards and the other no so much. I dint think its a male vs female thing in this case cuz if he gained weight im sure half of GGD would be commenting on him also just the same

The issue is having these subjective standards in the first place then making such comments

Not necessarily. When a male celebrity gains weight, he's suddenly a thicc daddy and everyone wants his dad bod or whatever, especially if he's a little toned on top of that. Meanwhile women gain weight and everyone starts questioning if they're fine and wonders "what happened" to them. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived