đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

One of the leaders of the ARTPOP Act 2 Petition, IG's Triconoutsold, is hosting two guest speakers on his IG live on 6-7-2021 (DJWS) and 6-9-2021 (Tara Savelo). The topics will include ARTPOP and the petition for Act 2. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPgkNFyJQ2Y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Idk if this was posted already but here just incase

This is the original promo video, give it a watch <3

Once more: 

Credit to @Sandrology for their amazing work!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom

Starting tomorrow we get a drag performance from Vegas Lady Gaga!

Cant wait

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

alsemanche

The fact that GGD has streaming parties that lock the entire forum but can't keep a thread about a fan event celebrating an album open :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ChicaSkas

If it gets recorded or broadcast on ig tv (it can be ripped afterwards) then that should be pretty cool if they offer new insights. This is a pretty cool opportunity to showcase 2 stars of the ARTPOP era who are down to talk. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas changed the title to DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live
ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The fact that GGD has streaming parties that lock the entire forum but can't keep a thread about a fan event celebrating an album open :awkney:

Let’s stay on topic and post when they speak , it’s 4 days away, and that gives people time to prepare and schedule.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEarCondom
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

Period!

Regardless nobody can silence my excitement

Im happy and excited for the drag as well as hearing DJWS and Tara speak

Ive missed Tara as well and she looks stunning as always

urgirl

woah tara looks awesome in that video, i guess I didn't really realize what she looked like

itsmebuddy

ugh i just wish tricon wasn’t so toxic on twitter or else i’d be in full support of him and this, but i am excited for DJWS and Tara

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, itsmebuddy said:

ugh i just wish tricon wasn’t so toxic on twitter or else i’d be in full support of him and this, but i am excited for DJWS and Tara

excuse me,gambit is soo nice to chat and interact.The toxic ones were other twitter stans who came for him and bullied him till he deleted his account for a while.I dont get why some hate him when he's doing everything possible(banners, posters,djws,tara,performances from LMS) 

itsmebuddy
23 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

excuse me,gambit is soo nice to chat and interact.The toxic ones were other twitter stans who came for him and bullied him till he deleted his account for a while.I dont get why some hate him when he's doing everything possible(banners, posters,djws,tara,performances from LMS) 

there used to be a whole thread on twitter about some questionable past tweets by him [all of those tweets are deleted now, of course] he also acted like he was above everybody else at the time and it was just..off. i get online trolls and people being rude to him but  still.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived